Prevent upcoming shut off of power

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Freese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Prevent upcoming shut off of power

Post by Freese »

My Fiancé and I both have been searching for work. We have a little girl; she will be 3 this month. We are unable to pay our high utility bill. We have a shut off notice that was supposed to be shut off 2 days ago (on the 3rd). Fortunately they have not shut it off yet. We would really appreciate/need assistance on paying this bill before they do shut us off. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from someone soon.
Dominque
anti spam: Blue

Re: Prevent upcoming shut off of power

Post by Dominque »

I recently received a shutoff notice on my power and light bill account. My April bill was $259.49. I sent in $80.00, with left a past due amount of $179.65. The light company said they will turn them off if this was is not paid by June 23rd. I am an unemployed mother with a 6 year old. I am having some financial difficulties at the moment which is how I got behind. I have lived in this house since December of 1997 and never got a shut off notice until now. I have cerebral palsy and can not walk without the help of a cane, crutches, or braces. There is no way that I get around my house in the dark and live without heat. If you all can help me resolve this issue or know of anyone that can I would really and truly appreciate it.
Kelly_Ryan

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

Help paying power bill. Power was shut off yesterday. Single mom just starting over after divorce and being a stay at home mom for the last 8 years. Have had two back surgeries which has made it hard to get and keep a job. The power company PUD 3 want a minimum of $473 to reconnect. I have an 8 year old daughter. Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

PUD=? Is that a Washington utility company? If so, try the energy bill assistance programs in Washington for more time or cash aid. $473 sounds doable as far as a payment plan, or maybe a charity can give you a few bucks towards it too.
Kelly_Ryan wrote:The power company PUD 3 want a minimum of $473 to reconnect. I have an 8 year old daughter. Thank you for your help.
follow

Post by follow »

Please can you call me and see if there’s any way you guys can help with my power bill before it is shut off. My power bill is due to shut off in a few days and it’s Christmas time and I just don’t have enough money for it they’re going to shut off in the next day or two please I’m in dire need for help this this month I haven’t  been able to come up with the money. I’m a single mom and I just can’t forward the power bill right now. I had roommates staying with me and they ran  my power bill left me with a $600 power bill. Now I’m stuck with it and I just I don’t have enough money to pay the power bill and provide Christmas for my son. I never asked for help as there’s any way possible you can help me. That would be awesome. Thank you have a great day and God bless
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Hello, I found you folks on the internet and we have received are shut off notice for our power bill. We live in Porum Oklahoma which is in Muskogee county and have been unable to get any help. There is a senior (over the age of 65) in the home. Any help you can give us would be great have called churches and they are unable to help.
Thank