Doctors that offer indigent medical care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Spacey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Doctors that offer indigent medical care

Post by Spacey »

I am a 52 year old woman who has been fighting medical problems with no insurance. I now have indigent care due to a fall and have had no income since August. My landlords are allowing me to stay but I am now behind 2 months on rent and I have 2 months behind on utilities. I have applied for disability but the process is long and I am about to have utilities turned off which is about to make me homeless. Please advise me as to churches that might help me or clinics that will take care of me health wise. I have worked my whole life. I am unable to now. Thank you. GOD Bless.
Pink
anti spam: Blue

Re: Doctors that offer indigent medical care

Post by Pink »

Hi, I'm inquiring about your Indigent Care program on behalf of a friend of mine who lives in Georgia. She is a single mother of two and earns $2,000 a month. She has had vaginal bleeding for over 60 days straight but was denied health care through Medicaid. She has been to the emergency room twice and they suspect she has uterine cancer but they will not diagnose or treat her, as they tell her she needs to see her primary care physician for that, which she cannot afford to do since she has no healthcare. Can you please tell me if the Indigent Care program can help her in any way.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Each local clinic will have their own indigent care service. So you will need to call one that is near you to apply. In general though, they take care of basic needs. It is interesting that she would have been denied for Medicaid if she is really indigent/such low income. Maybe you should also talk to a counselor at one of the clinics about that application. Here are details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... linic.html
Pink wrote:Hi, I'm inquiring about your Indigent Care program on behalf of a friend of mine who lives in Georgia. She is a single mother of two and earns $2,000 a month. She has had vaginal bleeding for over 60 days straight but was denied health care through Medicaid. She has been to the emergency room twice and they suspect she has uterine cancer but they will not diagnose or treat her, as they tell her she needs to see her primary care physician for that, which she cannot afford to do since she has no healthcare. Can you please tell me if the Indigent Care program can help her in any way.
Peruiu

Post by Peruiu »

I am single indigent dad of a 3 year old son. I do have between a couple jobs leads and need help getting back on my feet and finding a doctor. My son means the world to me and I hate to ask for help, but he is my main priority. So I have to continue to do whatever it takes to remain and provide him a safe secure stable home, medical care and environment. I am going on my second month being & fear eviction and or homelessness not to mention needing a doctor for my son. Thank You and God bless you,