Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apply for rent help

Post by Admin »

So how will emergency rent assistance help you get your car on the road...we are confused. You are looking at it backwards. You need to fix your car ASAP so you can work and then pay bills and rent. Otherwise if you get money for housing it does not help address the underlying issue. Apply for some social services too if you have kids you are taking care of, and that is great that helping grand kids. Find information on rental assistance, and emergency programs are referenced too.
Bravado wrote:32 yr old single mom of 2, just lost car and now unable to get to my job (35 minutes away. Awaiting appts for welfare (which I don't prefer to be on) but that appt is weeks away, and any assistance through the state will cause custody issues with children father and I may have to go to court to try to regain custody. In need of immediate rental assistance so I can try to get car back on the road and return to work. my light is going to be shut off in a couple of days and my water is already off can I please get some help getting this matter straight. I am on a fixed income and I am never able to pay all of my bills. I am only able to pay on my bills each month and not they have gotten out of hand. Please help me and my 3 grandchildren get back on our feet. PLEASE.::
agnesdavis

Post by agnesdavis »

HEY I AM AGNES AND I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS ON IS 3 AND THE OTHER IS 1 AND MY HUSBANDS WORK AND IT NOT ENOUGH TO PAY FOR OUR RENT THE LANDLORD TOLD US THAT WE HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY TO MOVE OUT AND WE DONT HAVE NO ONE AROUND HERE NO FAMILY OR FRIEND SO PLEASE HELP US PAY OUR RENT WE LIVE IM BROOKHAVEN MISSISSIPPI I DONT WANT US TO BE HOMELESS AND NO WHERE TO GO SO PLEASE HELP US THANK YOU SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AGNES_QUINN@YAHOO.COM
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do ha a listing of rent and housing programs for Brookhaven and Lincoln County Mississippi. Now funding is limited, and you do not provide much notice, but you can still try. Find the Lincoln County assistance programs here, and who to call and where to apply.
agnesdavis wrote:HEY I AM AGNES AND I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS ON IS 3 AND THE OTHER IS 1 AND MY HUSBANDS WORK AND IT NOT ENOUGH TO PAY FOR OUR RENT THE LANDLORD TOLD US THAT WE HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY TO MOVE OUT AND WE DONT HAVE NO ONE AROUND HERE NO FAMILY OR FRIEND SO PLEASE HELP US PAY OUR RENT WE LIVE IM BROOKHAVEN MISSISSIPPI I DONT WANT US TO BE HOMELESS AND NO WHERE TO GO SO PLEASE HELP US THANK YOU SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AGNES_QUINN@YAHOO.COM
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

I am a part-time college student at Santa Monica College and I work as a housekeeper. I don't make enough money to pay for my rent utilities and also for transportation since I don't have a car. For my rent I pay 499, for the utilities I spend about 400, not including food and transportation. I make around 1058 or so monthly. I also have two loans that I pay monthly. I pay 100 dollars every month on the 25th, for So Cal Gas. I am always shorthanded so it would really be helpful if i can get some assistance with my rent.
The Hobbit

Post by The Hobbit »

I am currently 2 months behind with my rent and month on power bill. I am unemployed with no financial help and am in serious danger of becoming homeless in the Arizona area. As I continue to look for work in a very small market, my self esteem is fading, and I am losing confidence that I can get out of this.
BrianRed

Post by BrianRed »

I'm a 32 year old male moved to Vegas and got an apartment when I had a job. Now I lost my job and now I'm getting evicted. I don't have any friends or family here and scared to be homeless. I need help with my rent this month and next month hopefully not I am looking for a job and plan to find one this month no matter if it’s at McDonald's. Please help me my rent this month. It is 360.00 and next month is 499.00. Please help me. I'm crying everyday and I'm scared.
RMM

Post by RMM »

I am currently behind on my last months rent and received an eviction notice yesterday. Me and my wife have been looking for work and explained this to our landlord. I recently started working at a good paying job 3 days ago and told my landlord I would catch the rent up by July. It wasn't good enough and she still wants me and my pregnant wife out. Were in a bind right now because we can't afford first months rent and deposit to get into a new place so were looking at being homeless. I started this new job so eventually I'll have enough to get into a place but me and my pregnant wife can't just live on the street till then. So I'm asking for either help with assistance or some advice about what I should do. Thank you
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby boy in 5 weeks and our rent is due on the 7th and we don't have enough. We have a 425 dollar rent on just his minimum wage job at Hardees on top of our electric bill and a 141 dollar security deposit for the next 3 months added to it. We've tried to make ends meet and we just don't have enough with gas prices, food, preparing for our baby, doctor bills, it's a lot to handle and I'm looking for any kind of help to pay our rent this month so we don't lose the only place we have to raise a baby. We live in Virginia. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many agencies to apply at for rent help in Las Vegas. Now they may not help if you don't have a job, so you should take that position at McDonalds or really anywhere. The agencies want to see those that apply have some form of income and plan to financial stability. The amount you are requesting is only $100 per week or so, so a part time job should cover that expense for you. Here are the agencies to try in Clark County and the Vegas region. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... t_pro.html
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

I'm facing eviction (June 2014) and am in need of assistance to prevent this from happening. I get paid on that day and would be able to pay the back rent, however, before the apartment facility will drop the case they need the amount in full by the 26th. If there is any local organizations that can help with this I would be so grateful! I hope to hear from somebody soon as this is time sensitive! Thanks in advance!
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

Hello, I am writing this email in hopes that I can find out more information on some of the programs that offer assistance. I am currently very behind on my rent and looking to get as much help as possible so as to not be evicted from my current address.
I share true joint custody of my daughter week on week off and have recently ran into some financial issues due to no fault of my own.
I do have a job but unfortunately cannot afford as of now to catch up on my rent and am looking for a little assistance of any kind. Please respond to this email as soon as possible. Thank you.
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

I really need help paying for rent. Where do I apply? We are behind from last month still and are having a very hard time trying to pay what we can. Our bank keeps taking my paychecks Leaving us with only one check a week. And that's hardly enough to help us with what we need.
We have to kids in the house as well. One 4 years old and the other is 16 years old. We don't have anywhere else to go If we lose our apartment. If there is a way you can help us apply. Please I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are homeless prevention programs in Arizona. They may help with the rent as well as power bill. But just as important, there will be staff to help you get a new job....as that is the only real solution to the issue...work with an income.
The Hobbit wrote:I am currently 2 months behind with my rent and month on power bill. I am unemployed with no financial help and am in serious danger of becoming homeless in the Arizona area.
Preeti P

Post by Preeti P »

I have been on your website looking for rent payment help and I can't seem to find a place to actually apply.  I thought I would give this email a shot, in hopes you can give me some direction on applying.I started a new job on June 19, 2018 and worked until I had to have unexpected surgery on July 19, 2019.  I was given a 2 week recovery window and that has not been long enough for me to actually be able to go back to work. I am going to try again tomorrow to actually go back to work, however, I was off for almost 4 weeks without pay.  My landlord has agreed to let me pay a little late, but I will not be receiving enough money with before I need to pay him. I was wondering if you could help me apply for rent help.  Please advise me on what I can do from here.  Thank you very much.