Hard worker

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Sonyradas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hard worker

Post by Sonyradas »

I live in Great falls MT. My mom got really sick and needs for me and my wife April to move to Butte. I work here in great falls about 30 hours week, ad I work hard but need a new job when I move. I am asking for help on rent and deposit. My wife has epilepsy has a small service dog and therapy cat for her anxiety. Had to leave hospital in Butte to get back to Great falls to pack and begin a new life in Butte. I am taken care of my mom and moving my little family here to start a new life. I’m asking you to help us out with a job. I’m a hard worker and dependable. Just need a little help, thank you for your time in this issue and hope to hear from you soon. I may lose my phone. Thank you.
Destiny1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard worker

Post by Destiny1 »

To who it may Concern,
The purpose of this email is to request assistance while I am currently seeking employment as I am a hard worker. I have been diligently seeking employment for the past 2.5 months and currently unable to meet my current financial needs (necessities).  I am a 36-year-old Quality Management and Compliance professional and I work hard. As I look for a job I need rent and prescription assistance. This is the email address in which to contact me. My direct contact # is seen below.
I understand that this is cutting it close to the end of the month however, when researching finical assistance, unemployment results showed until I used an alternative search method. Please contact me as soon as this email is received.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard worker

Post by Admin »

If you are a hard worker, then try Pennsylvania job placement services. As most companies are looking for qualified, hard working people. And a Quality Management and Compliance professional should be able to easily get a job.

Destiny1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:10 am To who it may Concern,
The purpose of this email is to request assistance while I am currently seeking employment as I am a hard worker. I have been diligently seeking employment for the past 2.5 months and currently unable to meet my current financial needs (necessities).  I am a 36-year-old Quality Management and Compliance professional and I work hard. As I look for a job I need rent and prescription assistance. This is the email address in which to contact me. My direct contact # is seen below.
I understand that this is cutting it close to the end of the month however, when researching finical assistance, unemployment results showed until I used an alternative search method. Please contact me as soon as this email is received.