Drunk driver hit my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Superaging
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Drunk driver hit my car

Post by Superaging »

I have recently relocated to Kalamazoo Michigan. The 1st day here a man ran into my car and totaled it - he was drunk. I have 4 children and I am disabled and receive SSI. I am a struggling single mom I was an award of the state until 18 and have no one to ask for help. I need my car repaired it needs a rack and pinion and two tires. I don't have the money and I do have a job but cannot work due to my car. I drive for grub hub and cannot work now. Please I just want help getting my car back together please so I can work and take care of my kids. Please help me or please point me in the right direction to get help for recovering from the drunk driver that hit my car. Thank you and God bless.
Marybeth

Re: Drunk driver hit my car

Post by Marybeth »

My name is Eboni, I’m a singled mother of three beautiful kids, ages 5, 7, &9. I’m in need for a little help after a drunk driver hit my car. I work and take care of my kids. Right now our car is down, if I could get help with something so I can try and get my car fixed from the drunk driver. All my money goes to my kids, household stuff, food, bills. I don’t be having nothing extra. So it’s kind of tight for me at the moment anything will be highly appreciated. You can reach me.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Eboni,
We are so sorry. Drunk driving is horrible. There are free lawyers in Pierce County that can help you sue them. Both criminal and civil lawsuits. You can even try their car insurance company too.
Marybeth wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:26 am My name is Eboni,
tyesha carter

Post by tyesha carter »

To whom it may concern:
My Disabled Mother and I (in terminally ill), just lost her Mom, my Grandmother this past January 11th due to a drunk driver hitting our car. With her went her portion of income and my employment as I nursed for her the past 7 years.
Also, immediately before her death we were experiencing severely dangerous conditions with our car being damaged. We've have had near $4,000 plus for repairs the past 3 months or so.
We are in grave need of support for the repairs from the drunk driver, as we are trying to move out of our current residence and I'm actively trying to find employment. Our subframe was broken and we are without any form of transportation and live just outside city limits for some services, in South Fork.
Our lives are severe jeopardy and we need assistance. Please contact us back in these regards, PLEASE?
Thank you,
Cheyenne, WY 82007
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the car repairs cost that much, and it was that much damaged, maybe look into a new car. As there are free ones out there, but of course they are hard to get and limited resources. Charities and the government do it. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html
tyesha carter wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:46 pm We are in grave need of support for the repairs from the drunk driver, as we are trying to move out of our current residence and I'm actively trying to find employment. Our subframe was broken and we are without any form of transportation and live just outside city limits for some services, in South Fork.
Our lives are severe jeopardy and we need assistance. Please contact us back in these regards, PLEASE?
Thank you,
Cheyenne, WY 82007