Upcoming interviews

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Beckquick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Upcoming interviews

Post by Beckquick »

My address is Albany NY 12206.
I have lived at my residence for over 2 years now with my 10 year old daughter and my disabled father. I have been working for Maximus since last July with some unfortunate happenings, last August I was rear ended but luckily it was not to bad I was able to get back to work by November 2018 and got caught back up.
Well in March I received news I was pregnant but soon found out that the pregnancy was not viable and had to have a procedure for the baby was not growing. I missed work and did get behind and unfortunately last week was laid off, not fired but laid off saying that I was doing well and even substantially improving more and more but just not good enough for their metrics. i was laid off but have more interviews coming up.
So now I am behind on my rent so far that is the only thing I am behind on. I have been submitting my resume since day of last employment and have gotten an impressive amount of responses. I have had a few interviews and one seems promising to start September 5th, 2019 with better pay then last job. I so far have not gotten any help from DSS stating that if I do take that job they will not be able to help me at all and not even helping me now even though I am still unemployed. I do not know where to turn I am desperate I need help to get caught up with my back rent.
Please if there is any way I can get help I will do anything that I need to while these interviews finish up. I just need help catching up . I have been a fully self-supporting single mom who takes care of my disabled dad as well and don't know where to turn. What do I have to do???? Thank you for your time.
Highoil

Re: Upcoming interviews

Post by Highoil »

i have an interview for a new job but until then I need help paying my rent and utilities. My rent is $200 a month and I am behind on that. I am a college student applying for job in the book store. My lights and water are late, and close to being cut off. I am not asking for everything to be paid off, nor do I expect it. What I am asking for is some type of help until I have the upcoming interview and get paid. I have no job, and many bills.
BahBah
anti spam: Blue

Re: Upcoming interviews

Post by BahBah »

Hello, my name is Nicole. I reside in Linthicum, MD and have multiple upcoming interviews for a new job. I recently moved to a recovery house, Oxford House Harry M. I am in extreme need of assistance for housing rent, food, clothes for a work interview. I am behind on my rent that is 600$ a month, $150 per week. On 12/26/19 I will be 245$ past due & will receive an eviction unless one of these job interviews pans out. I am inquiring for any assistance that I can to prevent being evicted.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.