Half million in medical bills due

Help with paying medical bills
sheniqua
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Half million in medical bills due

Post by sheniqua »

I was ran over by a car life lighted to Herman memorial downtown Houston. Thanks to the doctors on shock trauma team life flight and extensive medical stay I am alive. 4 spinal fractures, 7 rib plates, broke nose left leg and shoulder broke. Numerous surgeries. Over 500,000+ medical bills loss of job, insurance, lost home and car. My fiancée is on SSI only receives 708 a month. Please help with rent, electric, food, insurance, medicine, laptop...everything. In desperate need.
Hilton

Re: Half million in medical bills due

Post by Hilton »

My grandfather recently past with over one half million in debt due. My grandmother is not getting his social security this month and it will be a much lower payment next month. She needs emergency help paying bills such as medical, monthly house payment, water and electricity, possibly even help with medication and food. I need information ASAP with the 500K+ medical debt and other bills because my family is trying to convince her she can't keep the house and to sign it over to my cousin. Please help. We live in Washington state, Stevenson 98648. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Half million in medical bills due

Post by Admin »

With half million in debt....did not even know that was possible as insurance has out of pocket maxes and hospitals also offer charity care. If you really over that money, and have limited income, then talk to a credit counselor. And also learn more about bankruptcy for medical debt, as if your income is so low that option may be your only option...but talk to a professional credit counselor first.