Looking to get Union jobs again

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Nurtaslim
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking to get Union jobs again

Post by Nurtaslim »

We live in Knoxville, Tennessee. My husband is on suspension at work since May 25, 2018 from his union job. He is in appeal for unemployment and is in process of appealing with his union to get job back. He has applied at numerous places with no luck. I have even applied at the local union hospitals and retail places still haven't heard back. We do have 3 daughters, that are going to schools. Is there anything that I can do to get help with bills or get a union job for me or him? Help with finding jobs? If so please let me know. Thank you for your time.
Daisy Marie
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking to get Union jobs again

Post by Daisy Marie »

Please can you help me pay my rent check for 550 dollars?
I am a Disabled Veteran with Osteonecrosis, 3 spinal cord diseases, seizures and migraines who lost my union job.  The first is a very rare bone disease that kills bones. I am a Service Connected veteran of 40 percent as of now. Working on the 100 percent of disability insurance and getting a new union job.
I can't afford food this month either. So could you please help me out?
Sincerely, HM2USNDAV
CSheen

Re: Looking to get Union jobs again

Post by CSheen »

Hello,
My mother, who was a Union Member, is on the verge of being evicted, effective Monday 12/9. She needs help with paying her rent in the amount of $1800. Is there a place near Lockhart (Caldwell County) Texas that can provide some assistance ASAP as well as another Union Job.
Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated!!