TENANT IN A FORECLOSED HOME

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
weinbergm95

TENANT IN A FORECLOSED HOME

Post by weinbergm95 »

I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH A $2000.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT. I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR SECTION 8 IN SISKIYOU COUNTY CA; I HAVE FOUND A HOUSE, AND HAVE EVEN BEEN APPROVED FOR IT. THE PROBLEM... I AM STUCK IN A LEASE ON A HOME THAT IS IN FORECLOSURE AND I CAN'T GET OUT; AND I MUST KEEP PAYING RENT HERE. SO I AM UNABLE TO PUT THE MONEY TOGETHER FOR THE DEPOSIT. I KNOW THAT THE HOUSE MY FAMILY CURRENTLY LIVE IN WILL BE AUCTIONED 10.21.10 FOR THE FORECLOSURE
I MUST PAY THE SECURITY DEPOSIT ON THE NEW HOUSE IN WEED CA - ASAP, OR WE WILL NOT ONLY LOSE THE HOUSE, WE WILL ALSO LOSE THE SECTION 8 ASSISTANCE. I AM CURRENTLY IN PHOENIX AZ; AND NEED TO ALL PAPERWORK FOR SISKIYOU CO COMPLETE BY 10.14.10; YET, THEY CAN NOT START ANYTHING, UNTIL THE DEPOSIT IS PAID.
ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER OR GUIDE ME TO, WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: TENANT IN A FORECLOSED HOME

Post by Admin »

Renters do have rights when it comes to foreclosure and evictions.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... forec.html
For example, you should contact the local sheriff's office first. Looks for free legal advice, which often helps with evictions when your landlord is facing a foreclosure, and do extensive research on your rights and obligations. Landlords have a strict process they need to follow when they are trying to evict someone.

weinbergm95 wrote:I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH A $2000.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT. I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR SECTION 8 IN SISKIYOU COUNTY CA; I HAVE FOUND A HOUSE, AND HAVE EVEN BEEN APPROVED FOR IT. THE PROBLEM... I AM STUCK IN A LEASE ON A HOME THAT IS IN FORECLOSURE AND I CAN'T GET OUT; AND I MUST KEEP PAYING RENT HERE. SO I AM UNABLE TO PUT THE MONEY TOGETHER FOR THE DEPOSIT. I KNOW THAT THE HOUSE MY FAMILY CURRENTLY LIVE IN WILL BE AUCTIONED 10.21.10 FOR THE FORECLOSURE
I MUST PAY THE SECURITY DEPOSIT ON THE NEW HOUSE IN WEED CA - ASAP, OR WE WILL NOT ONLY LOSE THE HOUSE, WE WILL ALSO LOSE THE SECTION 8 ASSISTANCE. I AM CURRENTLY IN PHOENIX AZ; AND NEED TO ALL PAPERWORK FOR SISKIYOU CO COMPLETE BY 10.14.10; YET, THEY CAN NOT START ANYTHING, UNTIL THE DEPOSIT IS PAID.
ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER OR GUIDE ME TO, WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.
Loadw

Post by Loadw »

I currently live in Chicago. The building that I live in is being foreclosed, so I have to find a place to live for my children as I am tenant. Their father also lives with us, but his unemployment has been denied and my unemployment was exhaused. We are struggling to find work and a place to stay. we were thinking of relocating to Vinton,Iowa. If we can get any help, please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Many people do not know this, but you do have legal rights if your home is being foreclosed, and you can even decide to stay living in the home to delay the process or buy yourself time. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... re_by.html
This resource tells about the process, how to go about staying in a forecloed home, or goes through the process. You can file a motion, delay the process, get free legal counsel, and pursue other options.
Loadw wrote:I currently live in Chicago. The building that I live in is being foreclosed, so I have to find a place to live for my children as I am tenant. Their father also lives with us, but his unemployment has been denied and my unemployment was exhaused. We are struggling to find work and a place to stay. we were thinking of relocating to Vinton,Iowa. If we can get any help, please contact me.