Shot and now disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
Wentz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Shot and now disabled

Post by Wentz »

Hi, I was shot on June 18, 2017 and was left deaf. I also have Chronic PTSD, anxiety/panic attacks, bipolar 2 disorder, major depression disorder, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, mood swings, fear of being around people, traumatic brain injury, right carotid injury, dysebrillibrium, chronic reactive otitis external of left ear, COPD, osteoarthritis to bilateral knees and back, and fibromalgia. I also have myofascial pain syndrome, htn, found Laminar Cortical Necroses to my right temperaral and parietal lobes, djd, bulging discs and arthrosis to spine, lumbar radiculapathy, and recently diagnosed with dementia/  early onset of Alzheimer’s. I am living here in Snyder.  So as you know I can't work, I am waiting on disability and have a lawyer my hearing is on November 15. I am needing assistance with my water bill which SRC paid last month so unable to do again, West Texas opportunity paid some rent which can't do it again. WTO also paid my light last month so I'm not sure if I can get help again. I have been renting rooms, so I can make bills and rent. But in the last 2 months I've had 2 who left without paying and one who stole money and caused damages to the property and left me in a bind. Along with a so-called friend who stole $270 from my debit card after I was shot. I was hoping you could help or give me referrals for disabled for people who were shot by a criminal. I am also trying to see if I could get help with hygiene stuff, such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap, toilet paper, detergent, cleaning sloppiest, etc.   Any help will be appreciated, and I would be grateful. I am not able to work. Since I am deaf I can only get texts.  I appreciate you and God Bless.
Ebonee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Shot and now disabled

Post by Ebonee »

Hello, my name is Tyson and I am a Roanoke City resident. I live at Roanoke, Virginia 24015 and was shot last year. I am undergoing a financial hardship at the moment where I haven't been employed for over a month due to recovering from the shooting. I need utility bill assistance. Preferably with Appalachian Power and Roanoke Gas. Is it possible to apply for assistance with my utility bills? I would be greatly appreciated as the moment.