PArt time work from home job needed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

PArt time work from home job needed

Post by JordyNelson »

Need part time work to supplement my income? I saw where there could be a work from home program. I would appreciate some information on that because I have a teenager at home which I cannot leave home alone in the evenings or at night. Work from home part time for extra income would be perfect. Thank you in advance.
Friedman

Re: PArt time work from home job needed

Post by Friedman »

I have a friend who seemed help from your program and she was turned down. I would like to know what justifiable reason you all have for turning down a single mother who is also a domestic violence survivor when all she wants is to work part time from home. She has low income and your program claims they assist but nothing was done for her. She works a minimum wage job and is struggling to keep up with rent and bill payments plus she can’t afford a baby sitter because of the low income, and working from home would help with that. She qualifies in every way and it’s truly disgusting to hear your facility turned her down. If corrective action isn’t taken your company name will be in every newspaper, forum, blog, vlog, and news channel. I personally feel the world should know of your actions and turning someone down for a work from home job who is truly in need of help. I appreciate the time you took to read this email and thank you for your time. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: PArt time work from home job needed

Post by Admin »

Side hustles can often be great part time jobs. Depending on your skills, they can help you close your budget and make some extra money. We have a list of them on the site, and find part time hustle jobs.