19 year old mom with needs

State and local government assistance programs.
MetaWorldPeace
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

19 year old mom with needs

Post by MetaWorldPeace »

Hi. I'm a 19 year old mother, my child's father passed away and I depended on him for everything. I'm currently homeless with a 6 month old who has medical problems and is constantly sick. I need a car, housing and a job. I lost my job due to lack of transportation and my child is not always well. I need transportation to get to and from places such as her doctors. And I also need housing because going from house to house is fine but tiresome. Please help!
Rperry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: 19 year old mom with needs

Post by Rperry »

My electric has been turned off. I have two children living in my home and I am only 19 years old with two kids. They haven't been allowed to come home since the electric has been turned off. The reason the electric bill was so high is because there is no duct work under the house. I am on disability social security. My husband died almost two years ago without insurance. I have been in major financial problems since he died at the age of 21. I miss my girls. They have been staying with my daughter or friends. I don't know what to do. I have tried every place I can think of. I have been staying at the house by myself as a single 19 year old mom except when it is cold. Please any help would be nice. Oh the bill is $1024 plus hook up fee. If you have any information for me please let me know!