Christmas for teenagers

State and local government assistance programs.
Barrack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Christmas for teenagers

Post by Barrack »

Hello I'm writing to ask if you could please help my 2 teenage boys get gifts for Christmas. I have no money and no job due to having surgery for cancer. I have looked everywhere for help to come up with money or gifts for them so that they will get something for Christmas and not wake up Christmas morning to nothing. Please help my boys please that's all I'm asking. You can call my cell phone with any questions. I am being completely honest when I say that without help they will not get anything at all for Christmas because their dads aren't in their lives and I have no money or job. Once again please help and thank you.
Cameroon

Re: Christmas for teenagers

Post by Cameroon »

I live in Burleson, Texas and a single mom without a job. I’m looking for assistance with paying bills so me and teenage kids we don’t get our utilities cut off, and evicted, and need Christmas clothes.
I have a small amount of help locally for food.
I would also like to apply for Christmas for my son.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Christmas for teenagers

Post by Admin »

We have resources listed for your county/town of Burleson. Also job programs. But some charities do not give Christmas help to teenagers...depending on age. Usyally the cut off may be 14 or younger. So maybe only Christmas gifts for a 13 or 14 year old teen. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cham.html
Cameroon wrote:I live in Burleson, Texas and a single mom without a job. I’m looking for assistance with paying bills so me and teenage kids we don’t get our utilities cut off, and evicted, and need Christmas clothes.
I have a small amount of help locally for food.
I would also like to apply for Christmas for my son.
Thank you for any help you can give me.