Help with gas, hotel, and food bills

State and local government assistance programs.
nancydfel

Help with gas, hotel, and food bills

Post by nancydfel »

Hello,
I am working grandmother, 53, that works 2 jobs to try to pay my bills. In August 2009, we took in our 3 granddaughters due to 2 ½ years of abuse from their mother, my daughter, and the step father. We are now trying to get custody. The girls are in counseling and have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome. It has been discovered that they will not be returned to their mother and custody will be granted to me. My husband, their step-grandfather, is on disability, so our funds are limited. Taking on the girls has put us in a more financial situation. We do get $92.08 per week for child support from their father, by the court, for the 3 of them, not each. This is not enough. We are now behind in our monthly bills, we have been trying to do a remodification for our mortgage, and we are facing trial for custody. We live in Louisiana and trial is in Ohio which is where the case opened. With this being said, we have attorney fees to pay. Trial is October 25, 26, and 27. I will miss work form both by jobs, I do have vacation. We do not have the funds to pay the attorney’s. It is approx. $18,000.00 for the both of them. Then there is the expense of the trip, $2,000.00. This includes gas, hotel, and food. I really need $30,000.00. The other money will be used for food, the girls birthdays in November, Christmas, catch up on monthly bills, and extra for the mortgage. Please we need help. I make too much money for food stamps and probably kinship after I get custody. I can only be contacted by phone during the hour of noon and 1 p.m., cost.

Thank you,
JareLis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help with gas, hotel, and food bills

Post by JareLis »

I am on unemployment at this this time and it is $1092.00. That is my only income and all the rest of my bills are about to get shut off my electric bill $350.00
car insurance $233.00
water bill $438.00
gas $33.00
rent $1900
surcharge $50.00
fine $39.00
is there any way i could get even just a little help or point me in the direction of someone who could
i thank you very much for reading this. Email me if need be i can give you my phone number to talk to someone for more information
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Well, that is a lot of cash for unemployment. If you want help with these expenses or bills, or need t work from home job, I need to know what state/county? Without having that, just review the main site for hundreds or thousands of phone numbers, details, and contact information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
JareLis wrote:I am on unemployment at this this time and it is $1092.00. That is my only income and all the rest of my bills are about to get shut off my electric bill $350.00
car insurance $233.00
water bill $438.00
gas $33.00
rent $1900
surcharge $50.00
fine $39.00
is there any way i could get even just a little help or point me in the direction of someone who could
i thank you very much for reading this. Email me if need be i can give you my phone number to talk to someone for more information
JareLis

Post by JareLis »

I am looking for emergency financial assistance for my family. I have 3 small children ages 8, 5, and 3. Our gas was shut off, today our water was shut off and we are now 2 months behind in our rent. To make matters worse, we are also now getting low on food. One of my children have Cerebral Palsey and is permanently disabled. We live in Sierra Vista AZ.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Get help with rent and water bills in Sierra Vista and Cochise County Arizona. Try the Catholic Community Services of Cochise County at 1-800-234-0344. Another option is the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (520-364-7573). Both of these are charity type organizations that may have money to help you pay your rent or utility bills (including water) or they can defintely refer you to organizations, charities, and non-profits that would be able to help you. Many also work with food pantries in the local area, and have programs for kids.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
JareLis wrote:I am looking for emergency financial assistance for my family. I have 3 small children ages 8, 5, and 3. Our gas was shut off, today our water was shut
off and we are now 2 months behind in our rent. To make matters worse, we are also now getting low on food. One of my children have Cerebral Palsey and is permanently disabled. We live in Sierra Vista AZ.