Company Loan Modification Fast

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
tippermac

Company Loan Modification Fast

Post by tippermac »

Hi
Are they legit and how much can they save me. Has anyone used them for help. Thank you
mary_b37

Re: Company Loan Modification Fast

Post by mary_b37 »

tippermac wrote:Hi
Are they legit and how much can they save me. Has anyone used them for help. Thank you
Yes, it is legit. I used them and my mortgage ended up being a couple hundred dollars cheaper per month. The company works with mortgage servicers and others. So when you sign up to request info from Loan Modifications, you will get contacted by other companies. Some may offer you a deal and charge a fee, some companies are better than others, etc. Regardless, some of the companies they work with will be able to save you money, so it is defintely worth trying. However, also be sure to do the math, factoring any fees, etc before agreeing to a modified mortgage loan. I always read the modification agreement before signing any papers. This site has more info and a FAQ.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/loa ... _help.html
David145
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Company Loan Modification Fast

Post by David145 »

Hello, I am a single mother of a 10 year old daughter. I receive no child support work part time and do the best I can to keep up with bills. I have fallen behind on my mortgage and owe 1,351.00 to the First National Bank and Trust of Iron Mountain Company in Michigan. I spoke with my loan officer today and he was downright rude and said some very unkind things when I asked for a modification. I am not purposely falling behind and am embarrassed by my financial situation and he made me feel worthless. I am unable to come up with the money to pay for the loan modification to this company and would appreciate help of any kind thank you.