San Antonio Texas help in all areas

State and local government assistance programs.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

San Antonio Texas help in all areas

Post by Admin »

I have a 2 year boy and 1 year girl and live in San Antonio texas. I'm the only one working right now as a waitress cause my husband lost his job of 4 years and hasn't had luck in finding a new job. Were struggleing in all areas and need help for bills, rent, and medical expenses. Basically help in all areas so we can rase our children in a safe home. Please if you can help. We live in San Antonio texas. You can contact me on this board.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: San Antonio Texas help in all areas

Post by Admin »

Here are some resources and assistance programs for San Antonio Texas
San Antonio Catholic Charities, 222-1294
SAMMinistries’ ((210) 979-6188
Also try contacting the community action agency, the City of San Antonio, Department of Community Initiatives. Their number is (210) 207-7209
All of these different programs and options can help people pay their rent, heating and cooling bills, and provide emergency food aid. The link below also references many different programs for people and families in need of help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Flow

Post by Flow »

I have a disabled child, I just had a set of twins and I have had to stop working to stay at home and take care of them. I have had it very hard trying to stay above water in expensive San Antonio since April. I would like to find out more information on financial assistance that will help me keep my family from becoming homeless. It is very hard for me being a single mother of 4 and just keeping the lights on, I need help immediately. I have tried so many different places in my area of San Antonio and I get the door slammed in my face each time. Please help me find out what I can do to just survive.
Conting

Post by Conting »

Hello, I live in San Antonio NE, Texas, 78233. We are falling are hard times, my fiancé was born with sickle cell & gets sick a lot. I was laid off at my job back in November last year so she was working & I've been watching our children but her sickness made her fallout on the job this march.
Since that day she's been in & out of the hospital for weeks. I've been balancing things but paying for her medications, food, gas, bills & children, I'm ALL out of means($$$).... Really could use some help or anything until one of these jobs call me back.
Halperin

Post by Halperin »

I live in San Antonio, Texas 78219.
I need help with my bills due to not having a job.
I suffer from depression and anxiety. And I have also been sick for 2 months of both of my ears, I have a lot of pain, both of my ears are draining. I did go to the hospital and got antibiotics which I took as instructed by the doctor, I wasn’t able to buy the ear drops because they were expensive, and I do not have medical insurance.
Danica

Post by Danica »

Good afternoon,
I was hoping if there was a way you could help me find some kind of assistance here in San Antonio to help pay my mother’s utility bill as well as housing and her medical - she needs all sorts of help. It is extremely high and she is a very sick person to be without electricity. The electricity company won't help.