Rent and Shelter

Find how to get help with rent
Skylert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent and Shelter

Post by Skylert »

I WAS REFEREED BY A FRIEND. I NEEDED HELP WITH RENTAL ASSISTANCE AND SHELTER TO GET ON MY FEET. WHERE I CURRENTLY LIVE I HAVE TO MOVE OUT BY NOVEMBER 2015. I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE OUT SOONER BECAUSE I HAVE An EX BOYFRIEND WHO COMES AND HARASSES ME.
I'VE HAD TO CALL THE POLICE BEFORE SO I FEEL UNSAFE. SHE HAS THREATENED MY LIFE A COUPLE OF TIMES. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GO TO GET SOME TYPE OF HELP. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent and Shelter

Post by Admin »

That is not much time to find some other accommodations in the Tucson area. It can take weeks to both find, and then apply, for rental assistance. The screening process can be intense and long winded. Here are some places to begin your search. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
D14

Post by D14 »

Good morning, my job ended in AUGUST. They didn't let unemployment kick in immediately, I was unable to pay my rent for November and December! I went to court on December 22 then went to emergency housing through social services and waiting for some shelter assistance. The judge allowed me time to get the money for my pay is due rent! Still waiting on a response after the interview I had with emergency assistance. I paid July rent but I need help paying the back rent that I know that you might not be able to pay all of it but any assistance would be grateful! I have a nine-year-old daughter and a six month old grand baby that I'm caring for.
I'm only allowed to get my unemployment which is 287 a week and no shelter or rent assistance from the government because they told me that my income requirements are enough so they only offered me food stamps! I'm in school for 14 week program to become a chef at the DC Central culinary program with a guaranteed internship in a job! Any assistance would be grateful so me and my two will not be put out in the cold. Please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why did the unemployment not start immediately? Weird. Anyhow, try this for Charleston WV rent assistance. As there are many programs and resources out there for the struggling, unemployed (if they have some plan to get on track), etc.
D14 wrote:Good morning, my job ended in AUGUST. They didn't let unemployment kick in immediately, I was unable to pay my rent for November and December! ! Still waiting on a response after the interview I had with emergency assistance.