Seasonal job not enough income

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
GagLine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seasonal job not enough income

Post by GagLine »

My boyfriend has been out of work for 6 months due to back problems. I have been working a seasonal job with various hours that aren't guaranteed and need more income from something else. We have fell behind on our rent 3 months which leaves us owing January - June for a total of $1650.00. We are also a little over $600 Behind on our electric bill. He has put a call in to go back to work even though the doctor isn't 100% sure he's ready. I just got a full time job working 40 hours per week that I start on Tuesday 07/29/19. So, I think we will be able to maintain if we can find some financial or income help to get us caught up.
BillOR

Re: Seasonal job not enough income

Post by BillOR »

Hello Am an Resident Here in Manhattan KS. Have A Wife and Kids, I Was Laid Off and Just Gain Another Job A Few Week Ago, Wife Had a Seasonal Job but Became I'll And Still If. I Managed to Pay What I Can However Our Rent Is Behind and Just Received a Noticed. I Have a Hearing/Court Today...With Me Working a New Seasonal Job and Making It 2 More Weeks I Should Have the Rent Caught Up However If the Landlord Will Not Allow It Then...It's A Thought We May Need Some Assistance If Possible, Our Phones Off but I Use WIFI When It's Available. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seasonal job not enough income

Post by Admin »

Seasonal jobs obviously come and go. Maybe your wife needs a more permanent opportunity. If so, we have a list of job interview tips that she can try. In addition to that, try a charity for financial help for those bills and rent that you need.
BillOR wrote:Wife Had a Seasonal Job but Became I'll And Still If. I Managed to Pay What I Can However Our Rent Is Behind and Just Received a Noticed. I Have a Hearing/Court Today...With Me Working a New Seasonal Job and Making It 2 More Weeks I Should Have the Rent Caught Up However If the Landlord Will Not Allow It Then...It's A Thought We May Need Some Assistance If Possible, Our Phones Off but I Use WIFI When It's Available. Thanks.