help with rent in virginia/Eviction notice

State and local government assistance programs.
Mfusco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with rent in virginia/Eviction notice

Post by Mfusco »

Can anyone help me im a single dad of a 5 year old son and i recently lost my job and i got an eviction notice to be out thursday 12/17/2009. I live in Lynchburg Virginia and im looking for some immediate help
helper

Re: help with rent in virginia/Eviction notice

Post by helper »

Try the Lynchburg Community Action Group. They are located at 926 Commerce Street Lynchburg, VA 24504. They may have a rent assistance program, or if they don', they will be able to direct you to some resources and local programs.
http://lyncag.org/
Jimmysmith19a

Richmond Virginia help

Post by Jimmysmith19a »

Where is the help in Richmond Virginia? I can't find any programs or organizations. You are on the phone for hours, days week after week and never get through... I have a disconnection notice! I need assistance with rent too. I recently was laid off my job... No help in Virginia... I am a single parent with children.. If you get through there's all of these stipulations and requests...
I need a list of organizations that really help no scams or madness!!! Please Help!!! Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Richmond Virginia help

Post by Admin »

Here is info on rent and eviction programs for Richmond Virginia
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Limited rent and emergency funds may be provided from the Salvation Army of Richmond ((804) 225-7470), and there number is. They usually need to have people have an eviction notice. Other agencies are also on the link above.

Jimmysmith19a wrote:Where is the help in Richmond Virginia? I can't find any programs or organizations. You are on the phone for hours, days week after week and never get through... I have a disconnection notice! I need assistance with rent too. I recently was laid off my job... No help in Virginia... I am a single parent with children.. If you get through there's all of these stipulations and requests...
I need a list of organizations that really help no scams or madness!!! Please Help!!! Thank You
Goodman

Re: help with rent in virginia/Eviction notice

Post by Goodman »

Hello, I'm 24 years old. I reside in King George VA.
I would like to get information about your housing help and what all can be done for rent assistance as well as eviction prevention from lawyers.
I'm currently raising my 2 year old son and my girlfriend. But I have just moved back to Virginia and gotten a job doing landscaping but I'm interested in trying to get into an apartment or some sort of house for my family. Because as is we are staying with friends. But please get back to me you may call me. Or email me back, Thank you.