I need help before October 29th

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
msnesst
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help before October 29th

Post by msnesst »

I have been living here since 1996. I had a good job making money. In fact, two jobs. My mother bought me a house in 1996. Over the yars I have paid the mortage, but I got sick and unable to work. During that time waiting for SSI my mother's husband died. So it has been a struggle to pay the mortage. Today makes a year in which my 25 year old died, and he help pay the mortage. I get disability but after I pay the mortage, there is little left. I was behind on the payments so we put in for a loan modification, while waiting for that the house went into foreclosure. I thought while I was trying to do this I was not going into foreclosure. I should have never applied for a modification! I was behind but I should have rocked on the way I was going! now, I need $5,896.00 to get the house out of foreclosure. After this month it will go up! I have or can get about $2,000 now but I can't come up with this amount by the 29th! Foreclosure is scheduel for December2. I am 48 years old, in a wheelchair with multiple sclerosis, and I can't stand or walk at all. I have no where else to go and the modification was denied. I can pay the mortage. I just need help to get out of this situation! I promised I will never get this way again. Please help me! I will setup a payment plan to pay it back.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help before October 29th

Post by Admin »

Thank you for the details, but I really need your state, as many states offer mortgage and foreclosure prevention programs.
In the meantime, I have posted some links to the main site, and there are lists of dozens of programs and resources, including foreclosure mediation, the government hardest hit fund, programs from state government, banks and lenders.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... orecl.html

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html
msnesst wrote:I have been living here since 1996. I had a good job making money. In fact, two jobs. My mother bought me a house in 1996. Over the yars I have paid the mortage, but I got sick and unable to work. During that time waiting for SSI my mother's husband died. So it has been a struggle to pay the mortage. Today makes a year in which my 25 year old died, and he help pay the mortage. I get disability but after I pay the mortage, there is little left. I was behind on the payments so we put in for a loan modification, while waiting for that the house went into foreclosure. I thought while I was trying to do this I was not going into foreclosure. I should have never applied for a modification! I was behind but I should have rocked on the way I was going! now, I need $5,896.00 to get the house out of foreclosure. After this month it will go up! I have or can get about $2,000 now but I can't come up with this amount by the 29th! Foreclosure is scheduel for December2. I am 48 years old, in a wheelchair with multiple sclerosis, and I can't stand or walk at all. I have no where else to go and the modification was denied. I can pay the mortage. I just need help to get out of this situation! I promised I will never get this way again. Please help me! I will setup a payment plan to pay it back.
msnesst

Post by msnesst »

I am in the state of Georgia.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Thanks. There here are some mortgage and foreclosure assistance programs for Georgia. The federal government hardest hit fund / Georgia Housing Finance Agency Innovation Fund, and there are also centers in the Atlanta area.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/geo ... ce_an.html
msnesst wrote:I am in the state of Georgia.