Immigrant from Ethiopa

State and local government assistance programs.
Melvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Immigrant from Ethiopa

Post by Melvin »

Hi,
I am married immigrant and mother of 5 kids. I have 6 years old special need boy. He has autism and epilepsy (seizure not controlled the past 4 years). I came with my special need boy 4 years ago and my older kids and my husband reunite with us 18 month ago. We Are from Ethiopia. My husband also from Ethiopia works 2 jobs but it's not enough to cover all our expenses. We are paying 1,500/ month only for text and our landlord gave us notice last week that our text will be 1,700 starting may. Please help us to locate low income Apartments with 3 bedrooms. Please give us any resource you have if you know any other organization who can help immigrants in out situation. Help us to locate any information if there is any new construction Apartment that meets our need.
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Immigrant from Ethiopa

Post by McCann1 »

All of a sudden my landlord says got to move me and my 5 kids and mother who is in very ill and from Ethiopia. I don't know what to do. She has no reason other than she said her step granddaughter I have nowhere to go and all right before Xmas. I'm lost and need help with the kids and Ethiopian immigrant living with me... Thought all was good after going place to place after home burnt down.