I have secured an upcoming job

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
China
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have secured an upcoming job

Post by China »

I am in process of moving down to Beloit WI where I have secured a full time job starting October 10th. Since I will literally be homeless and not have any funding to find a place to live until I start getting paid. Could you please send me information on any assistance for one month rent and security deposit? Or anything I can do to make money prior to October 10th? I have been looking for studio apartments etc. close to where I will be working and have found one in the village on Olympian hill. Since I am 55. Rent is 286 and security is 200 but again I am not currently working as my job not secured until October. I am receiving food assistance and badger care at this time. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have secured an upcoming job

Post by Admin »

If you need some short term jobs before the full time, up coming job starts then look into freelance, online or other work. We have many listed o nthe site. Heck, even try Mystery shopping.
China wrote:I am in process of moving down to Beloit WI where I have secured a full time job starting October 10th.