I have cancer so filed for disability

State and local government assistance programs.
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have cancer so filed for disability

Post by Lilly »

My son turned 19 in March & received his last as check in June. I am now short $783.00 monthly & had to withdraw from automatic bill pay with Florida Power & Light. As a result of my withdraw, they are demanding me to pay a $415.00 deposit which I cannot afford.
I am a disabled cancer patient with diabetes, fibromyalgia, lupus, rheum arthritis & multiple other health conditions. My monthly income is now & 1,460.00. Our rent is $1,100.00 plus food, water & other expenses. I will be turning in my car for I cannot pay for it. Please advise me of information about programs that I may be eligible for. I have been denied food stamps & Medicaid. For lack of funds I have not seen a primary care physician in well over 6 months. Please help. God bless you.
Jane Mary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have cancer so filed for disability

Post by Jane Mary »

Help with rent or utility bills due to hardship with cancer. With two kids it's hard with everything they need as well. I have to travel for my cancer appointments, I at times have to make a choice to take care of me or my family. I can't work because of my illness and filed for disability because of cancer. My husband works hard but with my loss of income we are going downhill. The stress isn't helping me get better. Anything would help. I can't even think of Christmas at this point. thank you,