Bus vouchers or passes

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Harabugh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bus vouchers or passes

Post by Harabugh »

Hello, I have a question. I am currently stranded in Flagstaff, trying to make it to Seattle. I have full-time employment and permanent housing once I get there; the only problem is how to get there. I have been referred to your organization for help. Do you have some sort of bus voucher program? Or any other ideas for assistance in reaching my destination?
ChuckieMac

Re: Bus vouchers or passes

Post by ChuckieMac »

My cousin is in Broward county Florida and needs bus tickets or a voucher to buy one. She is going thru some issues and has lost her children while struggling after her boyfriend died and her mom stopped dealing with her. She is trying to get on the right track and recently started working but she has no car and the free shuttle stops running after she has to get to work. She walked from Lauderhill to the beach. I'm trying to find out if your program or one in the area offers assistance with bus passes. She's donated blood and plasma and can't go in for help from that. Can you help me help her? If I was able to I'd send her some money but I'm in Iowa dealing with my own problems.
Thank you.
jo milling

Post by jo milling »

I am a single mother trying to find work on a bus route to support my three children and run a household. I am having a very hard time finding work with a vehicle that hardly runs and I do not even have money to take buses or put gas in the gas tank to get anywhere to get assistance. Can you please help me? Is there anyone that can send me gas vouchers or bus passes for my children and me to get to employers and doctors’ appointments, school and so on? If there are any other resources available to help me pay bills as well or get food I could use the help. Job assistance as well. I can provide any information necessary to show that I am very low income.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Free bus passes are rare. But try them, and find programs here. There are many options, but rare to find.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... asses.html
But usually when they are issued, it is for work or employment reasons.