Difficulty finding free Christmas toys for my girls

State and local government assistance programs.
Suzzyo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Difficulty finding free Christmas toys for my girls

Post by Suzzyo »

I am hoping you could help me or point me in the right direction...I was wondering where I could go (if anywhere) to get help for Christmas presents and toy programs for my 3 year old son, 8 year old daughter, and 12 year old. I’m no longer working, 4 months pregnant, and what I receive in TANF barely covers necessities. I know they have the Bruce Roberts Toy Fund, but I live in Auburn, ME and they don’t cover Androscoggin County. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
babytime

Re: Difficulty finding free Christmas toys for my girls

Post by babytime »

I am trying to find somewhere that will help me so I can give my son and daughter a Christmas this year. I have never had to ask for help, I've always been on the giving and donating side but this year has been a struggle and I have not one gift yet for my 10 year old son. If you know anyone one who could help I would be so grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places in Kentucky that may have gifts for your son. It will be minimal, so maybe a small toy or clothing such as a coat, but you can try them. Also, girls will usually get small gifts too, such as a doll or something. But try the Christmas programs in Jefferson Kentucky.
Saint Mark

Post by Saint Mark »

I'm so sorry I just don't understand why when I email a link (website) that it goes to you. I'm so sorry I'm sure that you tired of hearing from me. I know that everyone is I'm sure. I just can't do this anymore, I have gotten so depressed and sad, I use to be so happy and outgoing me use to always want to do fun things, but in the last 7-8 months, I don't even want to get out of my little make shift bed.
I didn't have a Christmas last year because of my massive heart attack, I didn't get to celebrate any holidays last year :( I swore to myself that I would be able to celebrate the holidays this year, because I so love the holidays although I'm all alone. I wish so much that things could just go smoothly just once. :( Again I'm so sorry that for some reason when I email one or more of the website' that you have sent me why it goes to you, I’m sorry.
Respectfully
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if this post is still active or not, or whether you found the free toys and gifts you need, but we will try again. There are many Christmas programs and they will ramp up soon. They have free clothes, toys for kids, and much more. So if you have recovered from your health scare, and still need help, try this for Christmas gifts for you and your family (if you have kids).
Saint Mark wrote:I'm so sorry I just don't understand why when I email a link (website) that it goes to you. I'm so sorry I'm sure that you tired of hearing from me. I know that everyone is I'm sure. I just can't do this anymore, I have gotten so depressed and sad, I use to be so happy and outgoing me use to always want to do fun things, but in the last 7-8 months, I don't even want to get out of my little make shift bed.
I didn't have a Christmas last year because of my massive heart attack, I didn't get to celebrate any holidays last year :( I swore to myself that I would be able to celebrate the holidays this year, because I so love the holidays although I'm all alone. I wish so much that things could just go smoothly just once. :( Again I'm so sorry that for some reason when I email one or more of the website' that you have sent me why it goes to you, I’m sorry.
Respectfully
Ashley45

Post by Ashley45 »

I need help with Christmas. My daughter will be four months old and I would be blessed if he had a great first Christmas. My husband, our son and I are currently staying with a friend. Because him And I are trying to save up to get a place of our own with our son and daughter. But it’s hard to do when my husband only works 8 hours a week. I just want our daughter to have a blessed first Christmas.
Lance13

Post by Lance13 »

Hi, I have 2 children, 8 and 11 both girls. I have been out of work since 2015 due to back surgery. I have been fused and unable to work. I've been fighting for disability and keep getting denied. It’s hard because I've all ways worked and never had to worry about money. I'm emailing because Christmas is coming and I don't have money to get my girls anything for Christmas and in need of winter jackets and hygiene stuff. This is hard asking for help thank you.
I live with family in Selah.
Shannon12

Post by Shannon12 »

Hi, I have two little girls. They are 8 and 2 years old. I’m reaching out for help for Christmas there dad and I are no longer together and since he has taken sick he is no longer able to help take care of the girls so I'm getting a little help here and there when people can help.
The money that I make goes on bills and buying clothes and shoes to keep on my children but as far as Christmas my babies will be disappointed especially my 8 year because Momma is not able to shop for them this year for Christmas. Any parent wants to keep and see a smile on their kids face and I'm one of those parents.
I'msking for help until times get better for me and the girls. I put myself off to do my at making sure these beautiful have but it's been a tough year and I pray that it gets better. Thank you for taking the time to read and May God continue to keep blessing you all.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

A friend of mine lost her job and her unemployment was denied. She is a single mother who needs help with rent for August and possibly Christmas toys for her children. She has been looking for a job and knowing her she will have one soon. She is a wonderful mother, grandmother and friend. Who can I reach out to that can help with her needs right before the holidays? I would like to keep it anonymous, she is the type of woman who does not ask for help, I'm a single mother myself and I could not imagine being in her situation.