I am tired of biking

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
L Nolan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am tired of biking

Post by L Nolan »

I'm 23 years old and I'm living without a car. I have to bike everywhere and that limits my abilities to secure a job.
I want a job that pays well because I'm trying to save up to get my masters degree. I feel a lack of control. Any
advice would be great. I just lost my job. I left because I was verbally harassed at work. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am tired of biking

Post by Admin »

No one should bike everywhere. There are other options. And they may not cost you money so you can continue to save for that degree. Try one of the free bus pass vouchers for what you need. They will offer some some basic transportation for that job you need.
KU.G12

Post by KU.G12 »

Hello, I am desperate as I lost my job 6 weeks ago as lack transportation from broken down car and was biking and cent relink is another 14 days away. My car is out of repo on the 28th October, leaving me with a bike only, my phone has been restricted to incoming calls only and I am 3 weeks behind in rent and I have nothing to get presents for my 2 daughters and my partner. I live with has 2 daughters and is in the exact situation. Please help us or guide us in the right direction. Thanks.
Sarisk

Post by Sarisk »

Hi,
I am in dire need for rental assistance, and if possible vehicle assistance or even a bike, so I can get a job. My ex fiancé stole all of my money and food stamps, among other things. He left me with four cents, and a vehicle so far behind on payments, it will be repossessed any day now. I am ready and willing ride a bike to work. I live in Wisconsin. Please call at your earliest convenience.