I need student loan grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
lucykeily

I need student loan grant

Post by lucykeily »

My student loans and debts are drowning me. It is a struggle every month to pay them. What can I do. Can I get some of these grants and free money to help pay student loans. Does the government stimulus help with these bills.
chrissy.cassidy

College grant

Post by chrissy.cassidy »

Call your student office in your college or school for a grant. They are the best source of information.
B123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: I need student loan grant

Post by B123 »

I am 22 years old and been leaving in Columbus ohio for the past 2years im a student at ohio business college and i just lost my job about two months ago im having a very hard time paying bills and my student loans. I am getting by a little with a part time job and still trying to go to school if you can help me pay off my loan and keep current with bills. Are there any type of grant programs that I may be able to use, maybe from the government?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of grants and programs. Some may be for student loans and bills, others from your state government, and some from charities as well. So to answer your question, yes there are numerous programs out there. You definitely need to go your homework and research them though to find a grant that works for you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
B123 wrote:I am 22 years old and been leaving in Columbus ohio for the past 2years im a student at ohio business college and i just lost my job about two months ago im having a very hard time paying bills and my student loans. I am getting by a little with a part time job and still trying to go to school if you can help me pay off my loan and keep current with bills. Are there any type of grant programs that I may be able to use, maybe from the government?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

My husband and I are trying to get our degrees. I was let go from my job in April and we have struggled every since. Our landlord wants us out of the trailer we live in and she had our gas * off the day before thanksgiving,she has tried to have the water shut off,the city's attorney suggest against it. The hot water heater went out over a month ago and she said oh well. I need some financial help to get into another place. We have 5 children and are on our way to being homeless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It is always great to get a degree. Maybe you can look into educational grant programs or scholarships, or short term student loans. Usually the money can be used to pay for expenses such as rent, as well as for your classes and other education expenses. Just think about the fact that all students need money for housing/rent. Anyway, find our listing of education grant and housing programs here, at this resource.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/col ... grant.html

Nikki wrote:My husband and I are trying to get our degrees. I was let go from my job in April and we have struggled every since. Our landlord wants us out of the trailer we live in and she had our gas * off the day before thanksgiving,she has tried to have the water shut off,the city's attorney suggest against it. The hot water heater went out over a month ago and she said oh well. I need some financial help to get into another place. We have 5 children and are on our way to being homeless.
Lester1

Post by Lester1 »

To Whom This May Concern:
I am writing in regards to obtaining more information about receiving a grant or other assistance in reference to paying off my student loans. I am currently working full time and a single mother of 3 residing in Alexandria, VA. I browsed through your website and noticed something about Social Services assistance as well as other ways as to helping recent college graduates pay off their loans. Would you all happen to know what exactly I need to do to get started with this process? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is really no such thing as a grant to pay off a student loan. If someone tells you they have one, it is probably a scam. That being said, there are financial aid programs that many colleges offer, or maybe such things as Stafford loans. Or deferment may be a short term option for college students. So the information is on our website, as you indicated. Click here.
Androsemom

Post by Androsemom »

To the Financial Aid Director's office:
My name is Joseph. I am seeking financial aid and/or a student loan grant. I was recently accepted to the Widener University for the fall of 2021. I am writing to respectfully request consideration of appeal for my aid award package.
I am very excited for the opportunity to attend Widener University, Chester PA, USA, and I am grateful for the financial aid package that the University has offered me thus far. However, I am still facing a large financial gap that, in spite of the school's generosity, would make attending impossible for me.
I am an orphan and my aged mother is not a working class. My elderly mother is a petty trader and the only earning member of my family. We are struggling to make ends meets. Consequently, we are suddenly unable to provide the current amount that I incur, and the amount I would have to take out in loans would be too much for my elderly mother and me. This is why I need a student loan grant.
I kindly request that you provide a financial assistance of $400 towards the payment of my enrollment deposit. I can assure you that am a brilliant student and has always secured excellent grades. I am aware about the student recognition program run by your organization that gives financial aid to deserving students. However, in the meantime, I am writing with the hope that you will take these new circumstances into consideration as you review my financial aid package for the coming school year.
Widener University has been my dream school for the last four years. The school is a perfect fit for me academically and socially, and I feel confident that I would contribute to the campus community.
Thank you so much for taking time to read this letter and for considering my request. Please contact me if you would like any additional information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

we have many options listed, including hardship loans, funds for people with bad credit and more. They can help a college student, low income family, or anyone in need. You can find them here, on our main website and page of no credit loans.
Androsemom wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:19 am To the Financial Aid Director's office:
My name is Joseph. I am seeking financial aid and/or a student loan grant.