Financial aid for groceries

State and local government assistance programs.
Barrack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial aid for groceries

Post by Barrack »

I was just writing to inquire on information about financial assistance & grocery help. My family & I moved here a few months ago with no vehicle. WE have been applying everywhere close, but it has been really hard maintaining the bills & food supply with only a little income. We have applied for TANF, but with no transportation, all the process that comes along with it is impossible. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time & God Bless.
Redwine

Re: Financial aid for groceries

Post by Redwine »

My Husband and I are both disabled and on SSI. We also receive 74.00 in food stamps but our income is 1350.00 a month and we try to pay all of our Bills but we are struggling to buy Groceries and falling behind on our Electric bill. Please if there is any info you could send to me I would Greatly Appreciate it. We need some help in buying our groceries this month. Thank You.
Kendrick1

Post by Kendrick1 »

I paid for different bills this month, including grocery bill. I am a single mother that recently moved to a permanent house through a program for homeless and after trying to be back on my feet for 8 long months fleeing domestic violence and all the income I have is my TANF of 613. I have children; the oldest is 12 and the youngest is 2 years old and I have a bill this month for water sewer and garbage for 135.77 and we need food. I also owe electric, so I would like to know if there is a way possible I can get some help with this bill for this month. Thank you and God bless.
Baldwin

Post by Baldwin »

Hi, We were not able to come on the 12 the, is there any chance that you have groceries I could pick up this week?
Blended family of 7. We are:
My husband 48,
myself 41,
My son 18,
My daughter 22,
Her husband 24,
Their daughter 3.5,
Their son 15 months.
We just are trying to provide a Christmas dinner. I have had medical issues and can't work so living on my hubby's income however he had a collapsed lung in August and hasn't returned to fill time pay. I still can't work and waiting in the FDA to approve the drug neurostimulator. My son in law has had some heart issues so my daughter is working 2 jobs to support them. We aren't convent about presents; I just want to feed them so seeking free groceries, maybe from a food pantry. Thank you for any advice you can provide.
Kendrick1

Post by Kendrick1 »

Hello, I currently reside in Greensboro, NC. I am a 20 year old college student who is working but not making enough, at the moment, to buy groceries or pay my rent due to labor hours. My rent currently is $717. But I only need $350 in order for them not to file court papers. I've only been getting two days a week at work and after groceries I barely have any money left over. Please help with food, groceries, rent, end more! You can reach me. If I do not answer please leave a voice mail. Thanks in advance,
MrsJasnen

Post by MrsJasnen »

Good morning, I usually don’t use your services but this year I’m really struggling for financial aid for food. I no longer receive or am eligible for food assistance, but I do receive Medicaid. I am 28 with 4 children 9 (boy),8, (girl) 4, and 4 (twin girls). It is very hard to pay my bills, meet their many needs and buy groceries. I am asking for financial help and resources for food and groceries this holiday season. I have made several attempts at food pantries but had no luck because of my work schedule and time conflict. If someone could contact me via email or by phone I would greatly appreciate it and it will help us out a lot! Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many places for food including pantries, soup kitchens, USDA summer meals for kids and more. Also try the emergency food stamp program, which can approve an application in even less time. You may get the food, or voucher for it, within a matter of days.
MrsJasnen wrote:Good morning, I usually don’t use your services but this year I’m really struggling for financial aid for food.