Looking for work and more income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for work and more income

Post by chass »

My mother and I are both working, and trying to find more work. We do not make enough to cover our rent and utilities. She is 45 with major health problems and I am unsuccessful in finding more work. We cannot afford our apartment, have faced eviction, took out a loan to cover all back rent, eviction costs, and the next months rent but we will not have enough to pay it. What help is available for us to add to our meager income. We do not have any minor children, she is not legally disabled but has serious physical health issues. What rent or housing help is available.
Manzel

Re: Looking for work and more income

Post by Manzel »

Hi,
I'd like to apply for work and some money, maybe around $100 of income if possible.
I have health issues, and need to pay out if pocket, leaving me short this month.
Let me know what work is possible.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for work and more income

Post by Admin »

$100 is doable...not unrealistic. We do have options for "free money", such as using smart phone apps, grants, saving (which frees up funds) and more. Some are simple/stress free so great for people with health issues.
Manzel wrote:Hi,
I'd like to apply for work and some money, maybe around $100 of income if possible.
I have health issues, and need to pay out if pocket, leaving me short this month.
Let me know what work is possible.
Thank you,