Find how to get help with rent
Flavor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Student housing rent

Post by Flavor »

To whom it may concern,
I'm sending you this to see if you can help me with my rent for student housing. Usually, financial aid covers it but I have to come up with two months’ rent. They won't stretch it out to make the date at a later time. My daughter and I are students at Heartland College and we will be starting the Spring Semester in January. The rent they said has to be paid by July 1st. I get SSI and been looking for work and it's been a tough road. I want to be able to go to college with my daughter but having to come up with the two months’ rent has to been very tough. I started A GoFundMe page to see about getting the help that way but it's been very difficult. We have to come up with 1080.00 for two months. If you are able to help or knows someone that can it really would be appreciated. Thanks.
ATHENAFARIS

Re: Student housing rent

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Hello,
I'm looking for any assistance or direction towards any possible help for a friend who is back payment on rent 2 months on student housing. He has a nonverbal child who's diagnosed with autism & has challenging behaviors, so he can't afford to lose his current student housing placement as homeless shelter will not work in his situation. He resides in South San Francisco; CA and any help will be greatly appreciated as he's trying so hard to keep his home but rent & bills are burying him down & he's about to lose everything. Please let me know of there's any programs that can assist him. Thank you & have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Student housing rent

Post by Admin »

If it is student housing, your friend should talk to the college. Maybe they can give financial aid or loans. There are rent assistance programs in South San Francisco.
Maybe your friend can live with another student too in order to save/cut down on expenses. As San Francisco is one of most expensive places to live, most students can't do that.

ATHENAFARIS wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:40 am Hello,
I'm looking for any assistance or direction towards any possible help for a friend who is back payment on rent 2 months on student housing. He resides in South San Francisco; CA and any help will be greatly appreciated as he's trying so hard to keep his home but rent & bills are burying him down & he's about to lose everything.