I have a business idea

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
SouthernGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a business idea

Post by SouthernGirl »

Hi, I was wondering if there was any government programs or some type of assistance that would help with getting an idea. I am a single mother of 2 and at the moment I am unemployed. I have an idea that I would like to get patent and I visited with a home and get dressed company and was shocked on how much it cost. Needless to say being unemployed I could not meet the financial end.
I really believe my idea has promised and if there was put in the right hands I think it would take off. Like I said I'm unemployed and I want to at least give my dreams a shot. If there is any information you take that might help me accomplish this I would so appreciate any information or program that might be useful. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you with good news hopefully. And it. Also like a social worker are some when I can speak to about other concerns I have. Thanks again, God blessed
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a business idea

Post by Admin »

Maybe. Try SCORE for help from the government....of which I am a volunteer for. The non-profit gives free advice as part of the SBA. Maybe this organization can help you understand if any potential in the idea and/or launch a business. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dvice.html
SouthernGirl wrote:Hi, I was wondering if there was any government programs or some type of assistance that would help with getting an idea.