I do not have power

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Cuban
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I do not have power

Post by Cuban »

Hello I live in Wallkill N.Y. area and I do not have electricity. It will be six months 4/15/12 since the service was disconnected. I fell into hardship because of a roomer. There has been so many personal financial events that has prevented me from coming up with the monies to take care of this bill. I am currently employed single and need help. The amount is 1,685 and Central Hudson requires a 400.00 deposit to restore the service. I am seeking a one shot deal to be able to pay this bill. Any help in locating an agency that can help me will be appreciated. It has been a very harsh winter for me and I do not wish to experience this in the coming winter. Please help me.
Withoutyou

Re: I do not have power

Post by Withoutyou »

I have a past due power bill. I am just starting back to working and trying to get back into my own place because at the present time I am homeless. I am trying to find some kind of assistance that will help me pay my past due balance and also maybe help with the deposit and getting them turned on.
BrevardKing

Post by BrevardKing »

I am request some info on how I can receive some info on how you guys can help me with my utility bill. I have recently fell on some hard times in my life. I need assistance with my utility bill and rent. If you could help any kind of way, I would be grateful and forever thankful of you. Please if you can help or refer me to anyone contact me asap. I am currently pregnant and due next Thursday, I have a 3 year old daughter and I am about to be homeless because I just started back working as a substitute teacher and I have no money for rent for May. I live in Tennessee.
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

Here is some info on options for you. I do not think needhelppayingbills provides money themselves, but maybe the admin can answer. They offer referrals to programs and agencies that people themselves need to call and apply at. On the site there are both rent, utility, and many other programs for all states, including Tennessee. Click here for the details, and good luck on the pregnancy.
BrevardKing wrote:I am request some info on how I can receive some info on how you guys can help me with my utility bill. I have recently fell on some hard times in my life. I need assistance with my utility bill and rent. If you could help any kind of way, I would be grateful and forever thankful of you. Please if you can help or refer me to anyone contact me asap. I am currently pregnant and due next Thursday, I have a 3 year old daughter and I am about to be homeless because I just started back working as a substitute teacher and I have no money for rent for May. I live in Tennessee.
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I need a help with an old power bill that is huge, and they not shut it off. In order to qualify for housing programs and to get a place of my own for me and my daughter. I'm looking for a job after 8 years. I've been totally depended on a man for 13 years, he molested my 13 year old. I have no place to go, and me and my daughter are separated. My goal is to get me and my daughter together and get a sense of normal. I'm not in trouble with any authorities, I'm a good mother who just wants to be with her daughter. She is an excellent student.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are the programs for energy bill help in Missouri. There are several out there to try for conservation resources, grants to pay the bills, and other forms of financial aid. Try them for help.
Bravo wrote:I need a help with an old power bill that is huge, and they not shut it off.