Assistance in Florida with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
JohnsonD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance in Florida with bills

Post by JohnsonD »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am a single mom behind on bills because I'm only 31 years old and don't have enough money to make ends meet. Yet the state of Florida says I make too much money and denied me for cash assistance and dropped my food stamps from $350 a month to $52.
I was wondering if there is anything out there that can help me. I can make up to $1,000.00 before taxes and deductions are taken out and still be able to keep my disability. I prefer to work from home due to my disability and recent epilepsy diagnosis. I'm really praying there is something out there available for me. You can email me back at this address or call.
Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have found so many single moms need help. Even when they do their best, too many live in poverty as we have written about. I in effect came from a single mom, and it is possible to overcome hardship and your kids can succeed. In the meantime, find resources in Sarasota Florida for your needs, bills, jobs, and more.

chass wrote:I live in Sarasota County and I found your name under needing help paying rent and utility bills. I have 3 children. And I a single mom.
MrsJasnen

Post by MrsJasnen »

Help with Paying our rent and more. We are a family of 5 in Osceola County hotel running out of money and have received food assistance from Catholic charities this month and we are within 7 days of our payment date with no funds to pay. We lost our only 1992 Honda civic as it blew a head gasket and we have no travel to work.
We both just got evicted from our apartment and we have our jobs we were taking a taxi to which reduced our only funds. We have no savings or assets. We have our stuff in storage at a free month place is coming up as well and we owe on August 19 for both. We have been praying and staying diligent in our focus on God and teaching Love through our trials and tests.
I seems they have been burdening us heavily with debt and everything is falling apart. We stay humble and steadfast and ask for help and trust god will send someone to us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are the Catholic Charity programs for that part of central Florida, including Osceola County. They do have various financial aid programs and free goods, like food, but like any church - charity resources are limited. Also 7 day notice is not much time.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... s_*.html
MrsJasnen wrote:Help with Paying our rent and more. We are a family of 5 in Osceola County hotel running out of money and have received food assistance from Catholic charities this month and we are within 7 days of our payment date with no funds to pay.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hello, I live in the state of Florida and myself and 3 kids are homeless. I have called resource 211 for help but they seem to keep giving me the run around. And it also sends that every family residential shelter is full. I just need some where for my family and I until I can find a place. Or get assistance on getting a place. I have a sickle cell disease child who also has chronic bronchitis. I work and only receive food stamps. Please if there are any resources in the state of Florida that you may know of please let me know.
Pdid_Shower

Post by Pdid_Shower »

To whom it may concern. My name is Josepha (Josie) and I have a friend that has had cancer in almost all of her body and now it’s in her colon.  Therefore, she is not able to work and needs assistance with the bills. Besides her health, she takes care of her 48 year old son who is learning impaired.  His mental states are that of a young boy. Her ex-husband was taking care of her bills but during the last few months, he is sending her half of the money and therefore, she can only take care of her rent.  She lives in Casselberry, Florida  and I would appreciate it, if you could tell me what agencies, she can go to either there or in Seminole County, in order for her to receive help with her bills like electricity, water, food and personal items for her and her son. She is in such a desperate need of help as she has received help from friends and family who can no longer help her, that she has entered in depression.  Her worries are so that she feels defeated and with nowhere to go in Florida.  I don't want her to give up.  Please help her. Thank you in advance for your help and understanding.  If you need more information about her, I can give her your number once you contact me.