I want to start to invest

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Norisez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I want to start to invest

Post by Norisez »

I am a stay-at-home mom, plus full time online student. I will have an associates as soon as I finish 3 classes and want to invest in stocks for my future. I seen you need someone to help write online articles for your company. I want to do this so I can save money for investing. I am definitely interested in more information. I know you said you need a sample article upfront; however, since I have never done this kind of work I am not sure what you would like me to write about. I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I want to start to invest

Post by Admin »

Good for you in wanting to invest. There are some options for you since you do not have a lot of money. And great for you for going to school, 3 classes, and getting a degree! If you are a women too, there are even resources for them. Regardless, learn investing techniques if you have little money.
Norisez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:27 am I am a stay-at-home mom, plus full time online student. I will have an associates as soon as I finish 3 classes and want to invest in stocks for my future. I seen you need someone to help write online articles for your company. I want to do this so I can save money for investing. I am definitely interested in more information. I know you said you need a sample article upfront; however, since I have never done this kind of work I am not sure what you would like me to write about. I look forward to hearing from you.
Goodman

Re: I want to start to invest

Post by Goodman »

Hi, my name is mark and I live in Clearwater Florida. I was a bartender of over ten years and now since March 15th I have been out of work with no end in sight. I wanted to start to invest in this craze going on. All my bills are still due and the unemployment process in Florida is a joke. I have been waiting approval since the 3/22/2022. I am the only one working in a house of four including two little girls (my daughters). Please help me invest for their future.
Sent from my iPhone