Need a loan for dental procedures

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Subway
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a loan for dental procedures

Post by Subway »

I receive $1540 a month SSDI permanent disability check. My credit is bad cause when I was waiting for approval after applying for SSD 4 years of being unemployed passed by before I was finally approved and won my case. But this four year wait made all my bills pile up and now my daughter needs 4 dental implants done after they take her braces off need month. I need to try to get a loan to help her with this procedure. I am able to pay back as much as 300 a month on the loan.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a loan for dental procedures

Post by Admin »

You should really try a clinic in Texas for free dental work. Do this before taking out a loan, as if you SSDI payments are only $1540 your ability to pay back that money is very limited. While asking for 4 implants is a lot, maybe a community clinic can help. Or offer some sort of alternative care. More Texas dental community clinics.
Lutter

Post by Lutter »

Hi there,
I'm a student from Oregon who works part time and goes to college. I have a huge dental bill I need to pay off with a loan but my rent is also really expensive. It's hard to afford both since a lot of my pay check goes to rent.
Do you have any resources to help pay off my dental bill? It's like $974
I also need resources for food.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we would never recommend it, there are emergency loans in Portland. But borrowing money to pay a dental bill seems foolish. Unless you have the means to immediately pay it off before interest kicks in...do not borrow money for paying dental debts.
Lutter wrote:Hi there,
I'm a student from Oregon who works part time and goes to college. I have a huge dental bill I need to pay off with a loan but my rent is also really expensive. It's hard to afford both since a lot of my pay check goes to rent.
Do you have any resources to help pay off my dental bill? It's like $974
I also need resources for food.