Need financial advice for all my bills and debts due

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Midway
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need financial advice for all my bills and debts due

Post by Midway »

I am 6 months. I'm barely able to handle working part time at minimum wage just to only afford to pay what I have. I also owe on court costs and such besides the debt I collectors I owe that I would love to pay if I could.

I need financial advice as well as the best and fastest way to go about getting short term living and or permanent living assistance to get on my feet and have a place to raise my daughter. The father is not in the picture and that limits the help I am eligible for and so I need all the options I can for help until I can return to work after having her.

She's due in October and I have been finding it harder and harder to find a place to sleep every night. And since I recently was in an accident, I don't have transportation either. I haven't had any other doctor appointments in my whole pregnancy since the first ultrasound because I have no way to get to my appointments when I do make them. They don't exactly like you being late or cancelling short notice. I need help with anything to get ready for my daughter because I don't want to have to raise her in a cold world just alone.
tiyoshi

Re: Need financial advice for all my bills and debts due

Post by tiyoshi »

I am not married but am in the process of being bought out of my home by the father of my children. Since we were never married I have also been left with a large amount of debt that was in my name and I need free financial advice as I would like to get out of this debt in some way so that I may purchase a home for my daughters that I have 50/50 custody of and he refuses to pay any child support. I need to know who I can talk with and get my life back on track.
I would appreciate any help or programs out there that could help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of the Bank of America debt assistance programs. Then, when it comes to unpaid child support, legal aid may help. If you need someone to talk too, try a non-profit credit counseling agency.
tiyoshi wrote: Since we were never married I have also been left with a large amount of debt that was in my name and I need free financial advice as I would like to get out of this debt in some way so that I may purchase a home for my daughters that I have 50/50 custody of and he refuses to pay any child support. I need to know who I can talk with and get my life back on track.
I would appreciate any help or programs out there that could help me.
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

Hello, I was wondering if you had any information available for Columbus, Ohio on landlords that will rent to a family that has an open eviction or that can give me financial advice on credit repair and debts? We have been in an extended stay hotel for the last 5 months and are having no luck finding someone that will rent to us due to the open eviction. Any information about where we could start to get financial advice would be greatly appreciated. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you want financial advice, then try our blog/separate website. It is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/Fin ... eracyhelp/
There is tons of info on saving, investing, repairing credit and more.
Sam Tool wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:57 am can give me financial advice on credit repair and debts? Any information about where we could start to get financial advice would be greatly appreciated.