Schizophrenia patient

State and local government assistance programs.
Colbster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Schizophrenia patient

Post by Colbster »

I need help with my basic needs which are food and rent. I am in poverty. I am unemployed from my Schizophrenia. I had filed for unemployed insurance benefit, but it had been denial. I also had been denial for WIA program for school. The WIA program stated that I need to prove source of income. I have no idea how I can do that because I am unemployed and got denial from IDES. I am struggling with house and diagnosis of Schizophrenia, as it impacts my life and people. I really need assistance to be survived. Please help! Appreciate it.
Bellion

Re: Schizophrenia patient

Post by Bellion »

Need assistance with finding a place to live that takes people with schizophrenia. If not then utilities (phone) and getting a car. I am not employed. And in need of some serious financial assistance. I live at home but throwing me out and I can't work to medical issues. And am having a difficult time getting onto disability for by schizophrenia. I only have our cell phones and they are about to get turned off.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Schizophrenia patient

Post by Admin »

Transitional housing programs often take patients with mental disabilities. There are some in Tampa. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ition.html
They try to support the person, arrange the health care needed, offer work opportunities, and other assistance too for Schizophrenia and people with other mental illnesses. There is much that can be done.