Brain injury

Help with paying medical bills
Clansman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Brain injury

Post by Clansman »

I am disabled and living on SSI assistance. I am also the primary caregiver for my adult child who is autistic and has a traumatic brain injury. The only income we have is SSI assistance and we get a small amount of food stamp benefits. We need help paying rent and utilities. Any assistance you can provide to help with the financial needs, or even putting me in touch with a case manager who could help me gain access to services for individuals with disabilities or a brain injury would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time and attention, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Alessia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Brain injury

Post by Alessia »

I recently became homeless. I'm a single parent my son is three with brain problems. We been staying house to house which mean sleeping in the floor sometimes if we have enough we. Sometimes get a room or sleep in the car. Sometimes I moved out from staying with my sons dad and since then my situations been tough.
I want to get a place where my son has a place to lay his head at and we could call home and also medical care. I hate feeling like I can't support me and my son and his conditions. I just want some help with health care and housing from this point I'm desperate.