Have no income

State and local government assistance programs.
Booker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Have no income

Post by Booker »

I am in great need of help. I lost my job back mid 2012. Have not been able to find one. My unemployment ran out this week. I am behind on my rent due to a car repair I had to have fixed. I have not paid Aprils rent of 400. I have zero money coming in. I owe my electricity, gas, and cable / internet. I don't know where to turn.
I have no family I can borrow from or live with. I am on food stamps and Medicaid. I have file for social security disability and waiting on a court hearing for my case. I need help. I currently am in Indianapolis, IN but want to get out of Marion county. I want to live in Boone (where I was born) or Clinton county (where my brother lives). Please I need help. I appreciate all you can help me with.
Hillary

Re: Have no income

Post by Hillary »

I moved from Texas and have children that need daily medical. My food stamps and medical won't hurry as I'm high risk pregnancy. I have waited lots and moved from hotel to hotel. I need help for down payment of home and help for back to school. I have 5 kids and just need a hand to get settled in. Also both my cars got stolen and walking my children will not work. I need to get special services and no one will help my kids, who are running low on medication. Please help me. I'm single mother with no income but don't have family here. Thank you and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is there anything you do not need? That is a tremendous list. Unfortunately if you have 5 kids (and can't afford them) yet are pregnant again, your options are very limited if you have zero income. Agencies are generally hesitant to help as that shows an inability on your part to address the cause of your own hardship, but you can try some government safety net programs. Maybe try the public aid for people living in poverty, but that is time limited and always being cut back. But maybe they can help with medical needs or try food from a pantry.
Momar

Post by Momar »

My mother and I are in need of assistance terribly, I am 26 years of age and my mother is 57 years of age and we have no income. We are currently waiting for a section eight home in Canton Texas. We are now located at the Canton Motel in Canton Texas Van Zandt County. We be available to move into the new section eight home around the third of August 2019. We are needing help with making payments on the rent here at the motel, we are praying that someone will assist us in making payments till the home is available as our income is zero. We are also applying for food stamps, but we are in need of food today. My mother is on government disability, and I am in process, I have epilepsy seizures and I am also ADHD and Manic depressant.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why no income if 26 and she 57? Both are in working age. Will be hard to get help if not even working, as why would a charity want to assist if you can't stabilize yourself. Regardless, here are assistance programs in Van Zandt County. Try them.
Momar wrote:My mother and I are in need of assistance terribly, I am 26 years of age and my mother is 57 years of age and we have no income. We are currently waiting for a section eight home in Canton Texas. We are now located at the Canton Motel in Canton Texas Van Zandt County. .