School supplies for kindergarten and elementary school

State and local government assistance programs.
WorldNews
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies for kindergarten and elementary school

Post by WorldNews »

I need help buying my son school supplies and school clothes for elementary school age kids. This has been a new hard year for us. I recently moved to El Paso Texas with my husband and the new move and all the expensive have left us struggling to provide my son with the school gear this year, anything will help he will be starting kindergarten this year. Thank you.
Minnymouse101

Re: School supplies for kindergarten and elementary school

Post by Minnymouse101 »

I would like to see where I can apply for help for back to school supplies for my elementary school kids. I recently had lost my home and my husband is not making enough money. We are in a low income and would like to see where I can get help for supplies and clothing. I have 4 kids. My oldest one is going to middle school this year and she's 13 years old, then I have a 11 year old boy which will be going to 6 grade and I have another boy that is 7 and will be going to 2 ND grade and my last boy that is 5 and will start kindergarten this year. I would appreciate if you can refer me on how to apply at the local elementary school. Thank you so much. And may God bless you for helping the needy.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on free school supplies for kindergarten students. They often need smaller shoes, clothes, crayons and the like. yes, charities will offer those too. We see you have 13 year old and younger...all of them will be covered.
Minnymouse101 wrote:I would like to see where I can apply for help for back to school supplies for my elementary school kids. I recently had lost my home and my husband is not making enough money. We are in a low income and would like to see where I can get help for supplies and clothing. I have 4 kids. My oldest one is going to middle school this year and she's 13 years old, then I have a 11 year old boy which will be going to 6 grade and I have another boy that is 7 and will be going to 2 ND grade and my last boy that is 5 and will start kindergarten this year. I would appreciate if you can refer me on how to apply at the local elementary school. Thank you so much. And may God bless you for helping the needy.
Bobbert

Post by Bobbert »

Hello, Good afternoon my name is Jessica and I am a single mother of 4. Three are in school and they start new kindergarten and elementary school on September 8th 2020 and I am contacting you today to please ask if there's any possible way I may get some assistance in getting them school supplies and clothing and shoes. I have one going into high-school and 1 into Jr high and 1 starting school for the first time and I am on a strict budget and it’s so hard for me to get them what they want but I try but I am alone. Not even any family so if you could even send me in the right direction towards some where I can get some help for kindergarten school supplies I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so very much look forward to hearing from you have a blessed day!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you to try to seek assistance for the school year so only...way in advance. Good for you!
There are places for free school supplies in Will County.
If you are a single mother with 4, then you will need a lot of items. Try them.
Bobbert wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:12 am Hello, Good afternoon my name is Jessica and I am a single mother of 4. Three are in school and they start new kindergarten and elementary school on September 8th 2020 and I am contacting you today to please ask if there's any possible way I may get some assistance in getting them school supplies and clothing and shoes.
MeandMe

Post by MeandMe »

Hello. My name is Brittani, I live in Minneapolis, MN. I was looking on the website and I couldn’t find anywhere that helps out with school supplies. My son is starting kindergarten this September (we both are so excited) and unfortunately I currently am just getting by and need a little help. Is there anywhere in the county that has school supplies for low income families? Or any website? Thank you so much for your time,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this for free school supplies in Minneapolis. There are various clothing closets to try as well as programs.
MeandMe wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:41 am Hello. My name is Brittani, I live in Minneapolis, MN.