60 years old

State and local government assistance programs.
Lolli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

60 years old

Post by Lolli »

To Whom It May Concern:
I work for an agency. I am a certified nursing assistant. I have been with the agency for 7 years now. When I work I get paid. No sick or vacation time is offered. Right now my agency is only getting short hour cases.
3-4 hours and occasionally 12, due to families on vacation. I have been paying on my rent as much as I can. My landlord has been so patience with me. I was in the hospital in March and had surgery. When I returned to work my bills became behind. I receive food stamps and energy assistance.
I am 60 years of age. I appreciate any help information that you can offer me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration on this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 60 years old

Post by Admin »

You need to find a job with better benefits. As far as other financial aid, there are programs in Twin Falls County. Rent, utility help, energy assistance and pantries too. Sounds like you have a good landlord too if they are willing to work with you on lateness and payments.
Lolli wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
I work for an agency. I am a certified nursing assistant. I have been with the agency for 7 years now. When I work I get paid. No sick or vacation time is offered. Right now my agency is only getting short hour cases.
3-4 hours and occasionally 12, due to families on vacation. I have been paying on my rent as much as I can. My landlord has been so patience with me. I was in the hospital in March and had surgery. When I returned to work my bills became behind. I receive food stamps and energy assistance.
I am 60 years of age. I appreciate any help information that you can offer me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration on this matter.