Help to pay past due medicl bill

Help with paying medical bills
Toomuchpain
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help to pay past due medicl bill

Post by Toomuchpain »

I have had two back surgeries in which my insurance company did not pay the bills but my doctors indicated without the phsyical therapy, I would have not been able to move or walk properly. Unable to pay the co-pays, the physical therapist knew I needed the care and allowed me to continue the therapy thinking I would be back at work to make payments. However, due to poor care by the insurance carrier, I am not back at work and have an outstanding bill to the physical therapist I cannot pay, in addition to not being able to pay my Ocotber rent after loosing almost all of my long term disability check being in pain and fatiqued after leaving the bank. Does someone know of any program, foundation or charity I may tap in to for around $1800.00 to pay this bill as I will be on permanent disability and do not want to file bankruptcy on this bill nor do I want to be evicted after 23 yrs in the same place. INTOOMUCHPAIN and need help. THank you. : :| |
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help to pay past due medicl bill

Post by Admin »

We have a couple recommendations for you. The main site has a listing of not for profit agency that focus on proving help for paying medical bills, advice, and forms of support. Those agencies are here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fin ... al_bi.html
In addition, you may want to try a not for profit credit counseling agency. These can help with many forms of debts, credit cards, medical expenses, etc. Find your local state agencies and learn more about those services here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... ncies.html
We think between the two options you should be able to get some advice. The credit counseling agencies may offer free help to, if your income is low enough.
City Girl

Post by City Girl »

Hello, My name is Lisa and I have encountered a medical bill that I am not able to pay. I was attacked by police unjustly last month near my home and was taken to the hospital afterwards. The case is going to court in July, with hopefully a victory in my favor for those police unnecessary antics, but I am already receiving calls about the bill. I am stretched as thin as I can get stretched, considering I have 2 children that I am trying to support. I live in the greater Baltimore, MD area and need help with taking care of this situation. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.
Underwood

Post by Underwood »

Hi, I am 27years old. I work and I am insured but I am a low income student who recently just had an accident. I broke my wrist falling, involved ambulance transportation and surgery. I am now in debt with medical bills over $5000 even though I have insurance. I pay $200 in insurance every month from my job. I want to know what kind of help I can get or where to go to for help. Medical bills are too much for me to handle as a low income student working and trying to finish school.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some grants that pay medical bills. They can come from the federal government or charities...either way assistance is out there. Now whether you can get 5K or not...who knows. But there is help out there.
Underwood wrote: am now in debt with medical bills over $5000 even though I have insurance.