Money for my tuition

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Aldean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for my tuition

Post by Aldean »

I am a full time student who receives tuition in February and I also baby sit to make extra money to help pay my bills but I have ran into a crisis back in November. I was getting 400.00 dollars a month to babysit. The person that I was babysitting for called at the last minute to tell me they lost their job so now my back is up against the wall.
I don't know what to do but turn to you all for help because my tuition bill is due now and I don't have enough time to go looking for a job because it was a last minute thing. Please help me. I have kids living with me and it is very cold. I am asking for help because of my kids.
Relief13

Re: Money for my tuition

Post by Relief13 »

Hello. I am currently a college student attending Clark Atlanta University. I attended this school for network opportunities and to pursue my career in becoming an OBGYN. My mom is a single parent who recently lost her job and we are very low on money. Any donation will be able to help me pay towards my tuition. My goal is to raise $2000 before the month of July is over. Thank you.
Denise234

Post by Denise234 »

I'm writing in concern for my son, who is a 12th grade Honor Student at Cleveland Central Catholic. My son has been attending Catholic schools since 6 grade, starting at St Stanislaus. This is his last year and he want so much to be an Alumni of CCC. The problem is that I owe on last year tuition and am not able to pay it all. I'm facing a financial hardship of losing my home that I worked so hard for the past 25 years. I fell behind due to his dad abandonment of our home and leaving me with the financial hardship of past due bills. My son is working a summer job just to help out to stay at CCC. I'm asking for financial help with his last year of school tution. My heart weighs so heavy a dim staying prayerful that God will provide us with our needs.
I have been handling all these years and now I'm reaching out for help. Everywhere I turn its negative reactions or they can't help because there's no funds available. I'm getting these agencies to call from 211 call for help but to no avail is anyone helping or trying to reach out to me. My son is a very good, well respectful and most willing to help young man.
He brought his own pair of cleats for football and today when he went to practice someone stole his shoes on the school property and he was very hurt. We can't afford another pair of cleats at this time. I'm on a three month trial payment plan with the house and it has to be paid on time beginning with 5/1/18. I don't know what to do. He really wants to stay at CCC and continue playing football. I'm all he has. He has no grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts or uncles whom he can go to for help. Most are deceased. I tried the Go Fund me page but I don't know a lot of people, so that didn't work. And people were so negative saying (that's not a need and to send him to a public school) they really hurtled my feelings so I took the page down. And plus I wouldn't be able to get his transcripts until I pay money for the tuition. Please reach out to me and my son. Thank You.
Soledad

Post by Soledad »

Hi all, I am located in Athens, GA and I need help paying my upcoming tuition bill. A little bit about myself and my family. I am enrolled to go to Clemson University in the upcoming fall however due to us of state fees I still have a remaining balance of $15,000. I am not approved for any loans due to my family’s credit and we are in a pickle. My parents are in bankruptcy and my mom has lost her job so we have no money. Is there anyway way possible I could help paying this off, even if it is a little I would absolutely appreciate it. Please give me a message.
Clearchoice

Post by Clearchoice »

Hi. My name is Kris in Roanoke VA.  I have two sons who go to Roanoke Catholic School. Last year before Christmas I lost my job which made me get behind on tuition and we need money for tuition.  My oldest, Drew Price is 16 and autistic. My younger is Luke Price is 13.   Roanoke Catholic allowed the boys to finish out the year. I owe them $5000 for back tuition.  For the coming school year, Drew was awarded a full a scholarship. But they did not have one for Luke. No he is having to go to public school. I really want both boys in a good Christian loving educational environment.  I am asking for tuition assistance for Luke.  I have even been offered to be a substitute teacher at Catholic to help pay down the debt I owe.  I just need a full scholarship so my son Luke can remain at Roanoke Catholic.  I'm a single mom and have been trying to find aid for my boys. 
Phyllis

Post by Phyllis »

Good Evening,
My name is Ali and I am seeking financial assistance for College tuition help. I am unable to get my bachelors degree until the past due outstanding balance is paid off without money for my tuition. I do not have a job yet and just graduated in Fall 2022. The past due balance is split into a payment plan of 8 payments and needs to be paid in the amount of $147 each month. If the payment is not paid in full of 147.00 each month, it will go to collections and increase the outstanding balance of 30% more. Until the balance is not paid off fully, I won't be able to receive my degree. Please let me know if there is any money or assistance you can do to help me get my bachelors degree or my tuition so that I can apply for the job that is in my field.