Need assistance with rent and child care

State and local government assistance programs.
melissa_46580
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need assistance with rent and child care

Post by melissa_46580 »

I need help with my rent I'm 560.00 behind and in fear of eviction a single parent trying to make a way I've went to the trustee's and churches and was denied at trustee's and churches just didnt have the funding was denied at salvation army because we didnt get unemployement. I feel like I'm out of options. dont know where to turn have no family help looking for employement but the city i live in is at turmoil with finacial help. please if anyone can help, I'm fighting for my daughter she's 3 years old and i dont want to give up.
helper

Re: Need assistance with rent and child care

Post by helper »

What state do you live in? Another option is to contact your local community action agency. Many of them provide funds from the federal government programs. Google community action agency in your county.
Sheena
anti spam: Blue

Post by Sheena »

I’m a single mom of four beautiful kids and a grandmother of the most precious 2 year old little boy. We are renting. Its not the best, but its our home as of now. On February 28, my place of employment burned down. The first week of March I was in an out the hospital. The 2nd-3rd week of March I ended up having emergency surgery. The cyst had grown septic and was spreading. I was very depressed with not having a job and not being able to pay bills that at the end of March I had a moment of weakness that I will forever regret and ended up in ICU because I thought my children would be better off without me.
The day after I came home from those 72 hours our electricity was disconnected. By the hardest and now owing a lot of people & income tax I was able to put it on. I’m still waiting to receive my unemployment of $65 a week, which will be for rent. I am looking for a job daily. Our water was recently turned off and we are looking at an eviction real soon and the light could only be held off until the second.
I’ve always taken care of things myself. I’ve never asked for help like this from our government. But now I am begging for someone to please help me and my children and to please not just pass us up. We truly need this help and I would be very grateful. Thank you so much for taking your time to read about our troubles.
PuebloIgi

Post by PuebloIgi »

Good morning,
I moved here to Las Vegas at the beginning of August with my 2 year old daughter, I am a single mother with a Low income.
I started working 2 days ago and my rate of pay is $12 per hour for a full time position, but the Childcare cost is $780 per month and I am finding it impossible to pay rent bills and childcare on this wage.
I am wondering if I would be able to get any kind of assistance with the Child care cost.
I have also already called my local WIC office but because they are open Monday - Friday and I work through those days I have not been able to make an appointment as of yet.
I look forward to your reply,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Congratulations on the job! The state of New Jersey does provide various child care voucher programs as well as financial aid too. But if you need WIC to find your two old daughter, that often requires the client live in poverty. So we are not sure if the $12 per hour rate meets that goal or not, but you can look into it. Find more on the child care and other needs you have in New Jersey. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/new_jersey_assistance_programs.html
Mushy

Post by Mushy »

Hello, I am sick and I don't work and I need help. My wife don't work because she helps me and we have four children and we need help with day care. A lady gave me this website and she told me to go on line and apply. We really need help with our bills, rent, child bills, and more. It is really hard right; now please give me a call. Thanks have a bless day.
Dax

Post by Dax »

My daughter and I just need a little assistance to get back on our feet. Childcare expenses have left me in debt and us homeless. I work full time but am struggling to make ends meet.
We were staying in a mother in law suits for 400.00 a month, utilities included. I can’t find anything in that range any longer to rent in the Lafayette/Broussard area. I receive no social security or child support. Please, if you could just point me in the right direction. I went to an office for section 8 and was told it'd be 8 years with my name on the list.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, section 8 often has a large waiting list. There may be some financial aid for childcare in Louisiana. Here are a list of government assistance programs, cash aid and more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... siana.html
Dax wrote:My daughter and I just need a little assistance to get back on our feet. Childcare expenses have left me in debt and us homeless. I work full time but am struggling to make ends meet.
We were staying in a mother in law suits for 400.00 a month, utilities included. I can’t find anything in that range any longer to rent in the Lafayette/Broussard area. I receive no social security or child support. Please, if you could just point me in the right direction. I went to an office for section 8 and was told it'd be 8 years with my name on the list.