I am seeking resources for bills in Michigan

State and local government assistance programs.
Smoother
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am seeking resources for bills in Michigan

Post by Smoother »

Hello,
My fiancé' and I are doing what we can but are having an extremely rough go of things, we are in dire need of transportation, and help getting into a new place to live. If you have any way to help it would be much, much appreciated. Our address is Mount Clemens Michigan, 48043. Thank you. Have a good day.
Kenna

Re: I am seeking resources for bills in Michigan

Post by Kenna »

I live in Lansing Michigan and I am a single mother of 3 children. I am employed but do not make much money. My electric was shut off yesterday and I’m behind on rent and at risk for eviction. I am looking for a second job and fighting to get food assistance but it has been a great hassle and has left me far behind on my electric and several hundred behind on rent. I am reaching out to anyone who might be able to help right away. I can also be reached at, and please leave a MSG if I do not answer. I may be working or driving, or you can text me at the same number day or night. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am seeking resources for bills in Michigan

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you are a hard worker, doing best for your kids. Good for you, but sorry you are struggling. There are many resources in the Ingham County region that may offer food, financial help, rent assistance, and more. Also, there may be laws that can help you with the electric disconnection.
Kenna wrote:I live in Lansing Michigan and I am a single mother of 3 children. I am employed but do not make much money. My electric was shut off yesterday and I’m behind on rent and at risk for eviction. I am looking for a second job and fighting to get food assistance but it has been a great hassle and has left me far behind on my electric and several hundred behind on rent. I am reaching out to anyone who might be able to help right away. I can also be reached at, and please leave a MSG if I do not answer. I may be working or driving, or you can text me at the same number day or night. Thank you.