Bills, debts, and loans

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Lucky1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bills, debts, and loans

Post by Lucky1 »

I'm in need of help. i need some money. pay light bill, truck insurance to get me and my family to doc appts, my son needs clothes, toys, shoes, money for credit card debts, medical bills, as for me and my wife need clothes . We need a new fridege and stove as for ours is going out. need new couch as for ours is falling apart. My wife needs teeth pulled and needs to be seen by a doctor on problems shes having. In havent worked since 2006. trying go after disability for the 4th time. been denied 3 times. im under doctors care and medication. have restrictions that make it unable to work and nobody will hire me. I have bad neck,both wrist need surgey, back bad. copd,asthma,emphysema fibermylyia,carpltunnel..my son also has asthma. im on a breathing machine t please i need help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills, debts, and loans

Post by Admin »

some that is both dental aid (for teeth pulled) and also medical bill help for doctor appointments for such items as your wrist, neck, and other surgeries. Use this resource to find programs for both how tow to help with those medical bills and expenses, and where to turn to for free medical and health care.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Lucky1 wrote:I'm in need of help. i need some money. pay light bill, truck insurance to get me and my family to doc appts, my son needs clothes, toys, shoes, money for credit card debts, medical bills, as for me and my wife need clothes . We need a new fridege and stove as for ours is going out. need new couch as for ours is falling apart. My wife needs teeth pulled and needs to be seen by a doctor on problems shes having. In havent worked since 2006. trying go after disability for the 4th time. been denied 3 times. im under doctors care and medication. have restrictions that make it unable to work and nobody will hire me. I have bad neck,both wrist need surgey, back bad. copd,asthma,emphysema fibermylyia,carpltunnel..my son also has asthma. im on a breathing machine t please i need help
mary_b37

Post by mary_b37 »

My son just moved out on his own and is renting a home and the home right now has lp gas heater and in Wisconsin exclesior Wisconsin it has been some cold night he is a hard working man with 2 jobs but want to live on his own is their any way he can get assisants with his heating bills and credit card debts. he dont know if the furnace work and the landlord is not helping much and other things in the home need help with do you have programs that can assist him.

Please email me back.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Did you ever try a consumer credit counseling organization? These are non-profit groups that help people deal with current bills, credit card debts, and guide people through difficult times. Most of their services are free, but some may be very low cost. They can negotiate with your creditors and credit card companies, enter you into debt management plans, and provide other assistance. It is always worthwhile to call them, as you never know, they may be able to help you get back on track over the longer term. They do operate in Wisconsin as well. Most people can learn more at a local community action agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _ser1.html
mary_b37 wrote:My son just moved out on his own and is renting a home and the home right now has lp gas heater and in Wisconsin exclesior Wisconsin it has been some cold night he is a hard working man with 2 jobs but want to live on his own is their any way he can get assistance with his heating bills and credit card debts. he don't know if the furnace work and the landlord is not helping much and other things in the home need help with do you have programs that can assist him.

Please email me back.