Upcoming cervical surgery

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Wacca
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Upcoming cervical surgery

Post by Wacca »

I am disabled, receive SSD $1460 a month and I am scheduled for a cardio workup so I can be released to have my scheduled cervical surgery on 3/16/2019.
Can your department help me please?
I owe for December rent $1370 and January's rent and the surgery bill has now increased to $2400.
ParkerP

Re: Upcoming cervical surgery

Post by ParkerP »

We went to our local OCAP office and was approved for the help to pay our power bill while I am going through a surgery for cervical cancer from STD. I got HPV, which leads to cervical cancer and HPV has no testing to identify who has it. This issue with ill was done around the end of June. However today our power was cut off. We live at Georgiana, Butler County, Alabama. My husband is in the hospital in Montgomery and my daughter is at our home with a 14 month old child and my surgery is next week. Please I need to speak with someone. I can't get any one on the phone at the local office.
Maxie
anti spam: Blue

Re: Upcoming cervical surgery

Post by Maxie »

Hi, I am writing to you because I am greatly interested need of any type of help let me explain a little too you. I am a mother of five and three grand one deceased and now have cervical cancer. I recently had a five bedroom, two bath home. I had a financial problem about two years ago and was never Able to get back in my feet right so eventually my daughter went to prison cause of the wrong decision she was making and I really stressed allot. Then I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and it really sent me in a stressed out state. My insurance was crap I've been working at my job for 11 years and the economy put my job in a slow state of funds then I couldn't pay all my bills. I got behind and couldn't catch up being a single mother of five has it's challenging days but I've kept my faith and strength in God.
So ounce I was behind and couldn't get no more rent extension I lost my beautiful home of 5 years. I lost everything in there they gave me three days to move so I gave my things in my home to a so called friend that sweet talked me and used me. She allowed us to stay in her apartment cause she moves in with her boyfriend until I save up some money to move my family. We were here for a month after that she came to us out of the blue acting funny and told us we had to be out by the end of the month.
I was like okay cause what could I say we needed her but she didn't care. So then about a week from now she comes back over here and tell me I have too the twenty seventh. Now I'm angry cause that's no time but I keep my faith and say okay so this now leads me up to this day. I've been trying but the financial statement I'm in it is very hard to move in two weeks. I really help and am asking for any type of help for moving or my cancer that can assist me and my family out of her place before our dead line. I pray you can help us.