Rent, food, medications, and medical bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Terese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Rent, food, medications, and medical bills

Post by Terese »

I am writing to see if you could please help with paying our bills. I have a daughter with a disability and a granddaughter who is lactose intolerant and wheat intolerant. We are now fighting a child custody case and this took what money we had. The child’s mother and her family have neglected the court order several times. They are very wealthy and know that we do not have the funding/money to keep going to court.
I have an outstanding bill that I can not pay and would greatly appreciate any help you could give. I keep telling my family God will prevail and I know he will, we expect things to happen right away and God has a plan and my granddaughter will stay strong knowing God is always with her. We are Christian based and love this child more than anything. She needs a stable family that will take her to church and love her. Please help us.
Melvin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Melvin »

We need help to pay rent on June 1, 2015. I am presently unemployed. My husband is disabled and on social security disability trying to take care of both of us. His medical bills are extremely expensive; as well as the cost of medications. I am apparently ineligible for food stamps or unemployment. Could you please advise. Where can we get some help temporarily in order to get back on our feet. Sincerely,
Twig

Post by Twig »

I have a 13 year old daughter and am in desperate need of help for my utility bill, medications and rent for this month only. I do work full time but due to my car breaking down I missed 1 week of work and suspended another. I live pay check to paycheck and missing that time has me getting ready to be evicted and electric, and water shut off.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some time of charity program. There are several national organizations and dozens of local charities too that are Christian based. Each offers their own services, but they should be able to offer something for your disabled daughter. So there are many places to try. Locate all of these charity programs.
Terese wrote:I am writing to see if you could please help with paying our bills. I have a daughter with a disability and a granddaughter who is lactose intolerant and wheat intolerant. We are now fighting a child custody case and this took what money we had. The child’s mother and her family have neglected the court order several times. They are very wealthy and know that we do not have the funding/money to keep going to court.
I have an outstanding bill that I can not pay and would greatly appreciate any help you could give. I keep telling my family God will prevail and I know he will, we expect things to happen right away and God has a plan and my granddaughter will stay strong knowing God is always with her. We are Christian based and love this child more than anything. She needs a stable family that will take her to church and love her. Please help us.
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

I'm 29 year old. I really need help with rent assistance, health insurance and food assistance. I have No children. But I have one small cat. I'M about to be homeless soon as of December 30, 2018. Really I will have No place to go But the streets. I took care of my grandmother who is bedridden and handicapped.
She let me live with her unless I had a job which I did till I got injured. I helped with getting groceries and found chores around the house. This was my home. And all I knew. For the past couple of months I have been trying to look onto transitional housing. But it requires you have children which I don't. I'm trying to get into armor apartment here in Denver Colorado. Rent will be only $25.00.00 a month is something I don't have at the moment. I really need your help with rent and food assistance. You can contact me. Please and Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have tons of resources for the Denver area on the website. Maybe try this for free community clinics in Denver. They can help with the medical issues and medications. Then maybe give you referrals to the other resources you need.
Farrel Givens wrote:I'm 29 year old. I really need help with rent assistance, health insurance here in Denver Colorado. Please and Thank you.
Kids

Post by Kids »

I need help with my rent payments and bills. My wife recently gave birth to our identical twin boys and we have 2 other kids as well and since the birth of the twins. I have been missing a lot of work and my paychecks have been really low and haven't been able to pay the full rent when it comes time to pay the rent due to formula, baby clothes, food, gas, bills, and car payments. I need some assistance in helping pay by rent and medical bill until things get better with the twins then I will be able to go back to get paid full time with 80 hours.