Too late

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Julia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Too late

Post by Julia »

Hi, I have been living with my boyfriend and his brother but due to his brother not paying the mortgage payment and he paid too late. We are losing our place of living. We have no way to pay first and last month’s rent to get a place right now. If you can help us it would be a blessing to us and we would be so very thankful for any help. We live in Illinois.
Merical Cromer

Re: Too late

Post by Merical Cromer »

Hi- I need help with my mortgage before it is too late. I am working (for a non-profit, Human Services) but my pay is low. I have a car that needs repair... I'm scared to take it in and find out why it's running poorly because I have nothing in savings. I've sunk about $2500 in repairs since I got the used car in 2018. I still owe $4,000 on it.
I need a new car but can't afford one. Or I need help with the cost of repairing this one.
I lost my very good paying job in 2019 because I got sick. I recovered (it took a YEAR....) and then Covid hit us and I have been struggling hard for almost 4 years now. I am divorced and have a 12 year old daughter. I am not good with budgeting and my ex husband raked me over the coals so I had zero assets from everything I put into our life.
I just need help before it is too late. I never ask for help, I am always helping everyone else.....only to find that no one is there when I need it most.
I have a mortgage on my home- I'm not sure how I will maintain paying it, but I heard I might be able to apply for mortgage help soon. I need so many repairs on this home and am going to try to apply for the weatherization program.
So the only thing that is weighing heavy on me is my car. If there is any program you know of that will help me with my car situation, I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Too late

Post by Admin »

Before you say it is too late, did you try all the mortgage foreclosure resources we have listed. There is mediation, grants, counseling, financial help and so much more. While there is no guarantee, we hope you can get something to assist and find the programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tgage.html