Looking to start a business

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Yahoo 12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking to start a business

Post by Yahoo 12 »

Please I need more information on how I can get help to empower myself with a small business to help my family since I have limited ability to work, instead of help paying bills which is a short term solution. I prefer a stepping stone for small business which is a long term solution. I am a father of three, hardworking and dedicated to the well-being of my family. Lately my ability to work is completely limited. I live in Fargo ND area.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking to start a business

Post by Admin »

if you have the starting point on a business, then look into the non-profit SCORE organization. they can provide free confidential help. But you need to have an idea, etc. and can't go there with a blank slate. Also good for you if working and also trying to start a business at same time.
Yahoo 12 wrote:Please I need more information on how I can get help to empower myself with a small business to help my family since I have limited ability to work, instead of help paying bills which is a short term solution. I prefer a stepping stone for small business which is a long term solution. I am a father of three, hardworking and dedicated to the well-being of my family. Lately my ability to work is completely limited. I live in Fargo ND area.